Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Back in the room, Pei Du saw that the young man had already consciously gone to bed, his eyes closed tightly.

But the slightly trembling eyelashes showed that he was not asleep.

Feng Yunjing grabbed the quilt with his hands, and could still recall the previous scenesChapter 21 in the dream in his mind.

He was just curious as to why the person he was during the day fell in love with Pei Du.

The current Pei Du has no other good qualities except that he looks better, has higher cultivation than him, and is a decent person.

It's really incomprehensible.

Thinking of Chi Ze that the nightmare demon was talking about just now, Feng Yunjing vaguely felt that something was wrong.

In his previous life, he had not heard about Chi Ze at this time, and it was already two years later when Chi Ze appeared. Could it be that he was practicing in the cave at that time, so he did not know about him? This thing about unblocking?

In other words, this life is ahead of schedule.

There is always a feeling that something is off track.

The strength of this body is still too weak now.

Thinking about Feng Yunjing, he really fell asleep.

Pei Du looked at the young man's sleeping face, his eyes darkening slightly.

Going further towards the North Territory means that the evil energy will become stronger and stronger, and it will also become more and more dangerous.

According to what the Nightmare Demon said, the young man's soul is special and has great temptation to monsters.

This means that the risk is a little more heightened, and you need to be very careful in everything in the future.

.

In the early morning of the next day, Pei Du and the others set out on the road to the Northern Territory again.

The further north you go, the thicker the black air in the sky becomes, and the gloomy wind blows on your body with a chill, which is very biting.

Finally, the three of them arrived at the city gate of the Northern Territory.

After sheathing their swords, Pei Du and the other three stood aside and looked toward the city gate.

Those who entered one after another towards the northern city gate were all disciples of the sect.

The group of people at the front are obviously higher in cultivation, and have overall Jindan cultivation. They are uniformly wearing light blue clothes, with silvery moon patterns on their outer robes, and each holds a silver-white sword in their hands. Their overall chilling temperament is revealed. .

This should be Silver Moon Villa, one of the five major factions.

Following closely behind, there was a group of people dressed in dark red clothes, each with a mask covering their face and a long red whip tied around their waists.

A very iconic object, the one over there should be the well-known Xuantian Sect.

Pei Du has met three of the five major factions so far, and the remaining two factions have probably entered the northern city.

It seems that the Northern King Xiang Beichen has paid a lot this time to be able to mobilize all five major factions.

In other words, Chi Ze's unblocking this time is likely to threaten the safety of the five major sects themselves, so they came to the Northern Territory together.