Chapter 85

Chapter 85

The snow-white skin gradually became stained with a few hints of crimson against the background of the lavender flowers.

The young man's eyes were red, and his lips were a little brightly colored.

Rong Li leaned against Ming Ye's arms and groaned softly. Whenever he felt uncomfortable, he would bite Ming Ye's shoulder with his sharp teeth without mercy.

After all, they were outside, and Ming Ye didn't go too far.

Kissing the young man's lips lingeringly, letting him release in his arms, Ming Ye hugged the young man's trembling body.

Rong Li felt as if fireworks were exploding in front of his eyes, and he leaned in Ming Ye's arms in a daze.

Ming Ye kissed the young man's earlobe, and then straightened the loose clothes on the young man's body.

How could it be that the young man had put it on now after he had taken it off just now?

The breeze blew across his face, and Rong Li came back from his daze.

Suddenly thinking that he and Ming Ye had done that thing in public, even though there was no one else, Rong Li felt extremely shy.

The big devil thought he was already thick-skinned, but he didn't expect to be even thicker here, especially when he looked at Ming Ye as if nothing had happened.

Ming Ye saw that the young man had been buried in his arms without looking up. After thinking about it carefully, he knew what the young man was thinking. He chuckled lightly, with a little smile in his eyes.

Inexplicably, I feel that Rong Li is too cute now.

He didn't speak, he just hugged the young man in his arms quietly.

The wind is light and the clouds are light, and the fragrance of flowers is overflowing, which is a unique feeling.

It wasn't until Rong Li felt that he had calmed down that he raised his head and looked at Ming Ye, and asked with some hesitation: "Are you leaving?"

Ming Ye smiled and nodded, and whispered: "Let's go."

He rubbed it . Ming Ye pulled the young man's head and stood up.

Ming Ye always had a smile in front of Rong Li. Although he sometimes wanted to tease Rong Li, he was always extremely gentle in front of Rong Li, unlike the cold and distant person he was in front of others.

He is not as taciturn as he was at the beginning. Now Ming Ye happens to be Rong Li's favorite Ming Ye.

The two of them were walking on the way back to the dormitory.

At this time, a person came towards me.

When Rong Li saw this man, he subconsciously took a step back, because from the man's eyes, he faintly felt that there was a little evil intention.

Ming Ye didn't notice. He called to the person opposite him: "Brother Emperor."

Ming Chen smiled and nodded, then his eyes fell on Rong Li behind Ming Ye, but soon his eyes returned. When it came to Ming Ye, it was just like the glance he had just now, as if he was just curious about who was following Ming Ye.

The current eldest prince Ming Chen was wearing his usual light-colored robes, and his face looked a little pale, adding a bit of gloom to his originally clear face.

The corners of his eyes were raised, with a kind of humility in them, and the corners of Ming Chen's lips were slightly raised, looking full of gentleness and elegance.