Chapter 87

Chapter 87

Ming Ye left, leaving only Rong Li alone in the palace.

Rong Li didn't think much about how to spend his alone time waiting for Ming Ye's return.

At this time, the jade pendant belonging to the Demon Realm hanging on his waist was shining faintly.

It seems that some news suddenly came from the Demon Realm.

Rong Li knew that if it wasn't too urgent, they wouldn't have sent him this news, and it seemed that the matter was not small.

Thinking of Zeng Wuyi whom Ye Ying and the others mentioned before leaving the Demon Realm, could it be that this person did something?

After all, the feud between Zeng Wuyi and him was no longer just a day or two. Ever since he ascended to the position of Demon Lord, it was destined that Zeng Wuyi and him would be mortal enemies.

Rong Li picked up the jade pendant and saw the line of writing that appeared on the jade pendant.

Demonic realm, danger, come back soon.

Rong Li narrowed his eyes slightly, with a sharp look in his eyes.

It's best not to be what he thinks.

At the same time, he also thought that Ming Ye was not here now, so Rong Li rushed back as soon as possible. After this matter was resolved, Ming Ye should be able to come back.

But what he didn't expect was that a dragnet had been set up in the Demon Realm, waiting for his return.

Ming Ye on the other side also reached the southern border.

As soon as you see it, the place is completely desolate. It looks uninhabited, and it doesn't look like anyone has been there. There is a thick black fog around it, like an endless abyss.

The southern border should have been considered a relatively prosperous place before, but now the sudden appearance of giant beasts has made the whole place quite deserted.

Ming Ye observed the surrounding environment when a heavy breathing sound suddenly came from behind him.

He turned around quietly, and then he realized that a giant beast had appeared behind him.

The giant beast is very tall, and its body is covered with layers of black scales. Its two eyes are dark yellow, as big as a lantern. The pupils in the eyeballs are glowing with dots of dark red, and the exposed teeth are very sharp. At this time, it He was looking at Ming Ye with his mouth open and breathing heavily.

It was as if he was sizing up the food that suddenly appeared.

Before Ming Ye could move first, the giant beast struck first.

The huge beast claws, with sharp nails, glowed with cold light, no less than the blade of a sword. It swung directly towards Ming Ye without hesitation.

Ming Ye jumped up and avoided the attack of the giant beast.

Although this giant beast is huge, its flexibility of movement does not seem to be affected at all, it is very flexible.

Seeing that the attack was unsuccessful, he immediately turned his huge body and swung towards Ming Ye again.

Ming Ye narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the giant beast in front of him, and he suddenly chuckled.

He raised his hands slightly, and a silver sword appeared in his hands.

This sword is Ming Ye's companion sword, and it has been with Ming Ye for many years.