Chapter 12

Lingyue Hall.

"Recently, on the edge of the northern border, there is a vague demonic aura. The monarch of the northern border sent a request for help to Beichen and all the sects. I don't know what everyone thinks about it." Standing on the hall, Mu Qingci said, he

bowed Mou looked at the people below, looked around, and finally fell on Pei Du, and found that he was staring at Yu Pei absent-mindedly, frowning slightly.

"Back to the head, in my opinion, our Yunshan faction should participate in this operation and seize this opportunity to become famous."

An elder standing behind Feng Xiyun, who is also the second elder of the Yunshan faction, said As he spoke, he took a step forward with a look of ambition on his face.

Everyone else was silent, and the air was silent for a few seconds.

At this time, a thin and short elder looked around, hesitated for a moment before standing up, and said: "Return to the master, I don't recommend participating, after all, the people invited this time are those famous sects, our Yunshan sect Although I have some status in Qilian Mountains, going out is completely boring."

The thin and short man is the sixth elder, and he said it sincerely, but in fact he just didn't want to die. If the monarch asks for help, the monster must be extraordinary.

It's not easy for him to get to the position of elder, but he hasn't enjoyed enough yet.

As soon as he finished speaking, he received an angry look from the second elder. He closed his eyes halfway, pretending he didn't see it.

For a while, the elders in the main hall stood in two factions.

Mu Qingci looked at the several elders who were arguing endlessly below, and was silent for a moment.

There was some deep thought in the amber eyes, and finally he looked at Pei Du and said, "A'Du, what do you think?" For a

while, the hall fell silent, and all eyes were on Pei Du. , as if Pei Du's answer represented the final result.

Pei Du who was caught off guard by the name call:...

Noticing so many pairs of eyes looking at him, Pei Du calmly and expressionlessly put away the jade pendant he was playing with, and stood up.

Glancing at the Second Elder and Sixth Elder who had spoken just now, he said slowly, "I agree with what the Second Elder said." "It's time for

our Yunshan Sect to become famous, um, yes." Pei Du said perfunctorily Said, and sat down again after speaking.

In fact, he also felt that the Yunshan faction should not just be in this small forest.

The surrounding air seemed to freeze for a second, followed by a voice from the second elder who praised him: "The young master is right, it should be like this." The sixth elder

next to him looked pale and was speechless. Neng glared at Pei Du.

"Okay, that's all for today, and we'll discuss this matter later." Mu Qingci waved his hand, and the elders from all the halls saluted, and then they all went back.

Just when Pei Du was about to go out, Mu Qingci's voice came from behind him: "Pei Du, you stay."

Pei Du just took the steps he was about to take, but he reluctantly took them back.

After walking to the back of the hall, Mu Qingci was standing there.

"Master, what's the point of calling a disciple?" Pei Du asked with a salute.