Chapter 82

Chapter 82

"Okay, okay, okay."

The Immortal Emperor slapped the case and stood up, his face full of anger.

He almost wanted to say the words of the deposed prince directly.

After all, what Ming Ye did this time was too reckless.

But when he looked at Ming Ye's face, especially the stubborn look, the words he wanted to blurt out suddenly stopped.

Because Ming Ye looked so much like her, his features and eyes were so similar that he couldn't help but feel sad.

What makes Ming Ye even more popular with the Immortal Emperor is that, in addition to his natural abilities, he also has a face that looks just like his mother.

Ming Chen is not like Ming Ye, he looks more like the Immortal Emperor when he was young, so the Immortal Emperor prefers Ming Ye.

The Immortal Emperor looked at this face and finally sighed.

Sitting on the dragon chair, he seemed to become a little depressed for a moment.

He waved his hand and said, "That's it, that's all." Yi's voice was full of exhaustion.

"Retreat Wu Xing Umbrella with Xing! Bi Shazhang is far away from his knees.

Ming Ye originally thought that the emperor's father was really angry this time, but unexpectedly, he forgave him.

Looking at the tired figure of the Immortal Emperor, he He felt guilty for a moment.

As the prince of the immortal world, he should have taken on this responsibility, but he knew that he could do anything in this matter.

Ming Ye looked up at the immortal emperor, and his tone was full of sincerity: " Emperor father, I will not let you down again. "

The Immortal Emperor looked at Pei Du and was silent for a moment.

Finally he said: "Although I don't care about it anymore, you need to settle things in the East China Sea yourself. "

Ming Ye knew that this was his emperor father's biggest concession, and he immediately agreed.

"Go back to emperor father, I will definitely live up to my good wishes this time. "

The Immortal Emperor still felt guilty, but since he said he had forgiven Ming Ye, he had no choice but to say: "Let's do it. "The tone was full of helplessness,

"Yes, Emperor Father, I will leave you. "

After leaving the main hall,

Ming Ye returned to his dormitory first. After all, that's where the young man is now.

In the prince's palace.

Coming here for the first time, Rong Li was still curious about where Ming Ye lived.

He looked at the entire palace. The layout is completely different from his bedroom in the Demon Palace.

First, he likes black or red, because these two colors make him feel happy when looking at them.

When he is around Ming Ye, he actually wears them patiently. The white robe is a color that does not suit his style.

But Ming Ye is the opposite of him, he likes white, or light colors.

The whole dormitory looks monotonous, as if cold.

Dian and Ming Ye's character It seemed.

At this time, a young attendant came privately.