Chapter 42

Chapter 42

  "You finally came."

  Pei Yu's voice came from the jade pendant with a hint of excitement, but it was obvious that the man suppressed it quickly and just sighed: "I don't know how many years have passed now."

  Pei Yu's voice is gentle and gentle, giving people a feeling of spring breeze. No wonder people like Chi Ze are willing to become friends with him.

  Lian Mu Qingci was full of nostalgia when he mentioned him, and even raised the original owner for him, so he must be a very good person.

  It's a pity that he is destined to never be seen.

  Pei Du listened attentively to Pei Yu's next words.

  Pei Yu's voice came slowly: "I know you must have a lot of questions now, but I'm sorry, I can only tell you one or two of them, and you need to explore the rest by yourself."

  There was a hint of apology in his voice.

  Pei Du frowned upon hearing this.

  After all, this means that he needs to do a lot of other things, and judging from Pei Yu's tone, this matter is not simple.

  Pei Yu's voice continued: "As for the soul-eating insect, I know you must have come here to find a solution to it."

  Finally, the critical moment came, which was also the purpose of Pei Du's trip. Pei Du and Feng Yunjing couldn't help but hold their breath.

  "But there is no antidote you want here. You need to go to another place to find it. That place is Lengyue Hanshan."

  Pei Du:......

  After staring for a long time, waiting for such a sentence?

  As soon as these four words were spoken, Feng Yunjing's pupils shrank and his expression changed slightly.

  It's actually there.

  Lengyue Hanshan is the most famous place in the entire cultivation world. Countless people flock to it, but it is also a place that countless people are extremely afraid of.

  Even though its name sounds nice, it is an extremely dangerous place and countless people have died here.

  After entering here, you have no idea what you will encounter. Life or death depends entirely on your luck, and those who survive to the end will be directly promoted to the God Transformation Stage and ascend to the God Realm.

  Therefore, immortal cultivators are both yearning for and fearing this.

  After all, everyone has the idea of reaching the sky in one step.

  But it turns out that only a few people ascended, and most people died there, burying all their desires and enthusiasm in the cold mountain.

  Pei Du also learned from the system what kind of place Lengyue Hanshan was, but he didn't expect it to be so dangerous.

  There was a flash of deep thought in his eyes.

  He felt that this matter was not worth it. After all, he only needed to complete the task of increasing his favorability. What if something happened to them here, wouldn't everything be in vain?

  As soon as he finished his thoughts, there was a "ding" in his mind.

  "Main mission two: Go to Lengyue Hanshan and learn the truth of the matter."