Chapter 77

Chapter 77

The little burning heat gradually spread from the chest to the entire body.

The young man's gentle breathing sounded in his ears.

Ming Ye felt that he might be dreaming.

My body felt like it was in flames, and I had never experienced such a strong impulse.

"Hiss."

Rong Li bit his lip, trying to suppress the sound.

But the sudden pain made him take a breath.

The young man's handsome brows wrinkled slightly, and a layer of mist gradually filled his eyes, reflecting the gradually blurred eyes.

Drops of sweat slid down the young man's cheeks and fell on Ming Ye's body.

The spiritual energy flowed from Rong Li's body to Ming Ye's body along the two intertwined bodies.

Ming Ye only felt that he was surrounded by a burst of warmth. Spiritual energy gradually began to swim in his body, and his control over his body was also quickly restored.

With the constant output, Rong Li gradually lost the strength to support himself. His waist softened and he fell on the person underneath him.

And the next second, there were two more hands on his waist.

He looked subconsciously and met Ming Ye's somewhat red eyes.

Before he could ask the question, Ming Ye directly sealed his lips, and the next action made him no longer have the strength to speak.

...

When Rong Li opened his eyes, he felt a sense of pain all over his body.

The inexplicable discomfort in my body is still very obvious.

But this was nothing to the Demon Lord who had suffered various injuries. Xunchu Rongli

held on and sat up, feeling as if there was a feeling of Xunchuixi flowing out from behind him. When he thought of what it was, it made the young man's face One red.

He looked down at Ming Ye's sleeping profile, and a smile couldn't help but appear on his lips.

The hand gently caressed the man's cheek, outlining the outline of the person in front of him bit by bit.

From his eyebrows, to the tip of his nose, and then to those lips that made him lose control just now.

The young man's brows and eyes were full of gentleness, and there was a kind of love in his eyes that he didn't even notice.

At this time, a burst of red light flashed among the robes scattered on the ground.

This directly disturbed Rong Li's good mood.

ξThis red light means that something important must have happened in the Demon Realm, and this also means that he must leave.

Rong Li put on the robes scattered on the ground and covered Ming Ye with the remaining robes.

He possessed him, kissed Ming Ye gently on the lips, turned around and walked out of the cave.

If possible, he thought they would meet again.

When that day comes, he will definitely tell Ming Ye his identity.

It was sunny outside, just like Rong Li's current mood.

Although there is some reluctance.

As soon as he came out of the cave, he saw those people who had been standing outside all night.