Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Feng Yunjing never expected that Pei Du would fall over in his direction.

    Originally, he wanted to use this method to let Pei Du see how bad he was, so that Pei Du would probably stop pestering him and stay away from him.

    But I didn't expect...

    Feng Yunjing could still feel the soft touch that flashed across the side of his face just now, and it seemed to be becoming more and more clear.

    He was going to die of anger, but he didn't expect to lift a rock and shoot himself in the end.

    When Pei Du noticed that Feng Yunjing had changed, seeing that he wanted to drag him into the spring, he secretly adjusted his direction and deliberately fell towards the place where Feng Yunjing was.

    Even if he didn't expect to kiss the boy's side face by such a coincidence, Pei Du was slightly taken aback.

    But when he saw Feng Yunjing's flushed face and burning eyes, Pei Du felt that he was actually pretty good.

Just as Feng Yunjing was about to say something, he saw Pei Du's arm stretched out to support his side, and that handsome face was getting closer and closer to him.

    The man's white jade-like face was covered with water droplets at this moment, and the water droplets flowed slowly down his forehead. The faint moonlight scattered on the water droplets, as if this man was carrying light.

    That pair of deep eyes stared closely at Feng Yunjing, and her pale lips were slightly raised with a hint of a smile.

    But Feng Yunjing only felt that that smile was a kind of smile with malicious intentions.

    He couldn't help but backed away until his body was pressed against the somewhat icy wall, and he shivered slightly from the cold, only then did he realize that there was a spring wall behind him, and there was no way out.

    Pei Du lowered his head and deliberately approached Feng Yunjing.

    The lips of the two were getting closer and closer, as if Pei Du could kiss the young man's lips as long as he lowered his head slightly. The warm breath was intertwined. It was obviously a very ambiguous posture, but the man's eyes were slightly cold. meaning.

    Pei Du could clearly feel that Feng Yunjing in the dark night had obvious hostility towards him, and he felt that he hadn't done anything.

    So Pei Du was very curious as to why the current Feng Yunjing hated him so much.

    His eyes darkened involuntarily.

    This time he was dragged into the spring on purpose, so next time, wouldn't he be pouring medicine into the tea?

    The man's breath sprayed all over his face, Feng Yunjing only felt that his whole body became very stiff, his face turned red instantly, and he completely forgot to resist.

    The young man only had a jacket on his body. At this time, the wet jacket was tightly attached to his body. His chest rose and fell slightly, as if his breathing became short of breath because of Pei Du's approach.

    There was a touch of blush on her originally pale face, her moist eyes were wide open, she stared blankly at the man in front of her, her lips moved, but she didn't know how to speak.

    At this moment, Pei Du seemed to see the shadow of Feng Yunjing in the daytime on this Feng Yunjing, but it was only for a moment.

    But now Feng Yunjing only had one thought in his mind, if Pei Du kissed him, if he kissed him, he would definitely not let him go.