Chapter 18

Chapter 18

It is obvious that Ye Lingxuan did not expect Pei Du to have the same idea as him.

After all, as far as he knew, Pei Du was not a person who got close to others.

He frowned slightly, glanced in Feng Yunjing's direction, and finally chose to take a step back.

He turned his head and looked away, feeling a little embarrassed.

Ye Lingxuan knew that even if he didn't retreat, Feng Yunjing would definitely choose Pei Du without hesitation.

It's better for him to take the initiative now and save the young man from getting entangled.

Seeing that Ye Lingxuan took a step back, the system did not let go of the sense of crisis in its heart. Instead, it angrily said to Pei Du:

"Host, this person is too scheming. He must know that the male protagonist will not choose him. So I took the initiative to quit, so that I can perfectly leave a good impression on the hero."

Pei Du felt that the system might be overly concerned.

Looking at the young man's focused gaze that was looking directly at him, his own reflection was reflected in the depths of his clear eyes, not giving any attention to the person next to him.

Her eyes were full of expectation, as if she was waiting for his call.

Pei Du smiled and waved to Feng Yunjing: "Come here."

Feng Yunjing suppressed the joy in his heart and carefully approached Pei Du, standing not too far away from him.

From that distance, as long as there was a gentle breeze, he could smell the cold fragrance coming from the man's body, which made him inexplicably intoxicated.

Pei Du glanced at Ye Lingxuan, saw that his face was calm, and then looked away.

With the spiritual energy in his hand, the sword gradually emitted a light blue light and appeared in mid-air.

The sword body was illuminated by the sun's shadow, but it still had a faint cold light. The sword's hilt was engraved with silver-white ice flower case, and there were two words that were difficult to detect.

Ice Xuan.

This is the first time Feng Yunjing meets Pei

Watari took out his side sword.

The man's eyes were fixed on the sword in front of him. The bright blue sword light made Pei Du's face look even clearer.

so beautiful.

Feng Yunjing secretly thought in his heart, he just didn't know whether he was talking about a person or a sword.

The sword gradually grew larger, reaching a size large enough to hold two people.

Pei Du stood up first and stretched out his hand towards Feng Yunjing.

Feng Yunjing looked at the man's well-joined fingers, raised his head and glanced at Pei Du, hesitated, and finally grasped it.

The slightly cold fingers were gradually wrapped in warm palms. With Pei Du's strength, Feng Yunjing stood steadily on the sword.

Pei Du raised his eyes, looked at Ye Lingxuan, and said to him calmly: "Meet up at Qingshi Town."

Qingshi Town is the only way to the Northern Territory, and it is also a resting place for all those who go to the Northern Territory.

Ye Lingxuan didn't ask any more questions, just nodded.