Chapter 62

Chapter 62

It took a long time for Pei Du to realize what the young man seemed to have said just now.

He lowered his eyes and noticed the young man's focused eyes, but because he was wondering why the name felt familiar, he didn't hear what the young man asked.

In order to avoid embarrassment, Pei Du took the initiative and asked, "How have you been, Xiaojing, in the past three years?"

Feng Yunjing was slightly stunned, not expecting that Pei Du would ask him in turn.

Because in fact, he was more concerned about how Pei Du was doing.

Where have he been all these years? He clearly watched Pei Du die in front of his eyes, but now Pei Du is back intact.

These are things he doesn't know.

There were too many questions that he wanted to ask, but he didn't know where to start. He opened his mouth and finally closed it again. Feng Yunjing just looked at Pei Du.

Just looking at Pei Du quietly, he finally uttered two words slowly: "Very good."

I just miss you so much. I miss you all the time. I miss you very much.

Feng Yunjing could only say these words to himself.

When Pei Du disappeared, he often thought about what he should do if Pei Du appeared in front of him again.

Go tell him that he has loved him for a long time, and tell him how much he suffered in his absence.

Every moment he imagined that Pei Du would suddenly appear in front of him.

However, the moment he really saw Pei Du, he suddenly became timid and didn't want to say anything more.

I just want to leave it like this, at least they can still be together.

If Pei Du said something to refuse, then he really didn't know how to face it.

Maybe he suddenly became weak.

The young man's two simple words made Pei Du stunned for a moment.

I thought that the young man would have a lot to say, but in the end he didn't say anything.

A faint sense of strangeness lingered around the two of them.

A hint of helplessness gradually appeared in Pei Du's eyes.

Of course he knew that the young man must have a lot to say in his heart, and he also learned about his persistence in recent years from the system.

An inexplicable emotion gradually rose in my heart.

Pei Du took a step forward, lowered his head slightly, and asked the young man softly: "Can I hug you?"

Although it was a question, Pei Du did not wait for the young man to answer him, he hugged the young man directly.

He took the young man's whole body into his arms.

Feng Yunjing only heard Pei Du's words, and then he was pulled into a warm embrace.

The familiar, long-lost faint cold fragrance filled the tip of his nose.

For some reason, a sour feeling suddenly rose up at the tip of his nose, and he gently leaned on Pei Du's shoulder.

Pei Du's hand fell on the top of the young man's head, and he rubbed the young man's soft hair comfortingly. He sighed and said,

"Sorry, it took me so long to come back."