Chapter 51

Chapter 51

  I don't know how much time passed. It seemed like a long time, but it also felt very short.

  By the time Feng Yunjing lowered his eyes again, Pei Du had already bandaged his wound again and applied some wound medicine he had brought with him.

  Pei Du took out a spare robe and put it on the young man.

  He saw that the young man's face returned to normal slightly, and Pei Du breathed a sigh of relief.

  His hand holding the young man's other shoulder did not fall, but asked softly: "How do you feel now?"

  Feng Yunjing finally came to his senses and heard Pei Du's question.

He quickly shook his head: "No, it's okay."

  His hands tugged on the robe that Pei Du had put on, and a burst of coolness penetrated through the gaps.

  What made him most uncomfortable was Pei Du's gaze on him, so he got dressed first.

  It wasn't until Feng Yunjing had tidied up his clothes that he looked up at Pei Du.

  At a glance, he saw the blush on the corner of Pei Du's lips, and the man's entire handsome face instantly gained a bright color.

  But Feng Yunjing thought of the feeling of lips on his shoulder just now, and this feeling flashed through his mind.

  The side of Feng Yunjing's face couldn't help but turn slightly red.

  But he still raised his hand, gently brushed the corner of Pei Du's lips, and then quickly withdrew his hand as if he had done nothing.

  Before Pei Du could react, he only felt something lightly brushing between his lips. Later, he realized that it was the young man's finger.

  Seeing the young man's neat movements, Pei Du smiled slightly.

  After a while, the two stood up.

  Pei Du knew that although the young people now seemed normal, it was only at this time.

  They need to find the ice spring as soon as possible.

  Pei Du explained to Feng Yunjing:

  "I just sucked out part of the toxins in your body. If we want to completely detoxify, we need to find an ice spring."

  After hearing Pei Du's words, Feng Yun nodded.

  So that's the case, no wonder he's back to some normality now.

  They just didn't know where to look for this ice spring, so the two of them could only walk and look.

  After what happened with the two-headed snake just now, Pei Du and the others were a lot more careful.

  But it was obvious that the further they went, the greater the danger.

  The sky gradually darkened, and the woods, which were not bright at all, were now extremely dark.

  Pei Du walked in front, and Feng Yunjing followed behind him.

  The young man's figure swayed slightly, and when he opened his eyes again, there was a touch of surprise in his clear eyes.

  Where is he?

  As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw Pei Du's figure right in front of him, and Feng Yunjing felt a little more at ease.