Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A blush gradually spread on the young man's cheeks, but Pei Du didn't feel much. In his eyes, the hero is just a child.

After all, according to his age before crossing, he can be regarded as a full year older than a teenager.

Although Feng Yunjing was a little shy, he already had previous experience.

He untied the belt he had just tied, and took off the clothes on his upper body, revealing his upper body with bruises.

Pei Du's eyes slowly fell from the young man's face to the wound on his body.

When applying the ointment to Feng Yunjing, he secretly channeled spiritual power in his hands, which could make the wounds on Feng Yunjing's body heal faster.

It can be regarded as compensation for just now.

Unknowingly, the man's slender fingers landed on the young man's waist. The young man's waist was slender and his skin was smooth, but Pei Du didn't feel anything else. a task.

The movements are very gentle, but the eyes are unemotional.

At this time, Feng Yunjing only felt that all his senses were concentrated on his waist for an instant.

The man's fingertips slowly slid across his waist, and the slight itchiness made him bite his lips, and the heat gradually surged up on his face.

Pei Du didn't care whether Feng Yunjing was injured or not, and he wiped all the places that could be wiped off. After all, in his perception, the more the better.

The body of his subordinates suddenly trembled slightly, and the movement was very small. At first, Pei Du didn't care much, and continued to move his hands.

It wasn't until the body of his subordinates trembled a little bit, and he reflexively wanted to hide behind, that Pei Du got up and looked suspiciously.

At this time, the boy's face was flushed, his eyes were misty, and the corners of his eyes were red. He bit his lower lip tightly as if he was suppressing something. Seeing him, he quickly looked away and lowered his gaze Head down, not daring to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Pei Du asked with some doubts, didn't he just take some medicine.

Could it be a cold? Pei Du thought, but logically the hero's body should not be so bad.

The system rolled its eyes and complained: "One straight guy."

Seeing Pei Du staring at him, Feng Yunjing replied in a low voice, "It's a little itchy."

It turned out to be itching, and Pei Du suddenly realized.

I just didn't expect the hero to be ticklish.

He nodded, stuffed the medicine into the young man's arms, and said, "You can take the rest of the medicine yourself."

After speaking, he walked out of the room.

Pei Du: "I didn't expect the hero to be ticklish."

Hearing what the host said, the system took it for granted: "Of course, the hero is also a human being. Humans always have things to be afraid of." "Yes,

yes People always have something to be afraid of."

Pei Du repeated in a low voice, his eyes became a little dim, and he didn't say anything.

In fact, the system is a little curious, what is his host afraid of?

If it can find the handle of the host, will it be able to stand up and call the shots, the system thought beautifully.