Chapter 39

Chapter 39

  As Pei Du said, young people should know what it means to be close.

  He lowered his head slightly and stared at the young man in front of him.

  The young man raised his cheek slightly, and the silver-white moonlight lightly shone on the side of his face, making the young man's skin even whiter.

  Under the eyelashes as long as crow feathers, the beautiful eyes were wide open at this time, and the black pupils seemed to be a little shocked. The crimson lips were pressed tightly at this time, faintly revealing the slightest trace of nervousness and ignorance. At a loss.

  A little bit cute, not at all like the annoying look he had when he spoke just now.

  Pei Du raised his hand and pinched the young man's chin slightly, then pressed his thumb lightly on the young man's red lips, stroking them gently. There was a slight touch of eroticism in his movements.

The other arm was supported on the young man's side, his eyes darkened slightly.

  Feng Yunjing felt like he sensed some dangerous aura from Pei Du's eyes.

  The thought in his mind should be to run away, but his body seemed to be out of control and motionless.

  I could only think in my heart, how could Pei Du go so far, but he still couldn't help but blush.

  It wasn't over yet. Feng Yunjing felt that Pei Du's face was getting closer and closer to him. The close distance between lips and the intertwined breathing made him feel that Pei Du wanted to kiss him. the illusion.

  For a moment, he thought of the kiss in his memory. After all, that should be all his memories of the word kiss.

  Looking at the young man's red cheeks, Pei Du chuckled. He leaned close to the young man's ear and deliberately breathed hot breath into the young man's ear. The young man's originally bright and white ears immediately turned red.

  He said softly: "Now you know what it means to be close."

  After finishing his words, before Feng Yunjing could fully react, he took two steps back. The somewhat frivolous expression just now disappeared, and his face gradually returned to coldness.

  After all, teasing is teasing, and those who should be angry will still be angry.

  He turned around directly, not caring whether Feng Yunjing behind him followed him, and walked straight forward.

  Feng Yunjing touched the side of his face that was a little hot, and a trace of annoyance flashed in his eyes. His reaction just now was so unpromising.

  Isn't it just that we are closer? A little closer.

  I just don't know why my heart is beating so fast. He is obviously not the same person during the day.

  Looking at Pei Du's agile figure, Feng Yunjing knew that he must still be a little angry.

  Feng Yunjing wrinkled and was a little confused. He really didn't know what to be angry about.

  Isn't it just a word, and he has already returned it.

  He didn't think clearly for a moment, but in a blink of an eye he saw that Pei Du had gone far away, and Feng Yunjing quickly followed him.

  Although he didn't understand, Feng Yunjing still reflected on it and felt that maybe what he said just now was too abrupt. It was his fault and he should apologize. After all, Pei Du had helped him so much before.