Chapter 92

Chapter 92

Ming Chen went straight back to his dormitory, and Hai Ruoqing followed closely behind Ming Chen.

Pei Du's sudden appearance made Huan Ruoqing a little flustered. She didn't know what to do and could only follow Ming Chen in an attempt to find a sense of security.

As for Ming Chen, although Pei Du's sudden appearance was not what he expected, he wasn't too surprised either.

After all, he had been looking for information about Ming Ye for so many years, and now he took the initiative to bring it to his door. It was a good thing.

And in his mind, with Pei Du's current cultivation level, he could crush him to death with just one finger, so of course he couldn't let it go.

But he didn't know that what he saw about Ming Ye's cultivation was just a cover-up. It was a simple cover-up that made him let down his guard, but he really had no doubts.

"Fei Ying." Ming Chen said, a dark color flashed in his eyes. He did not shy away from Hai Ruoqing beside him. After all, no matter how you put it, from that time on, they were all on the same boat.

A man in black brocade clothes walked in, knelt on one knee on the ground, lowered his head slightly and said, "Your Highness." Fei Ying

was the person Ming Chen personally trained and the person he trusted the most, just like Pei Yuzhi. Like Ming Ye.

Ming Chen glanced at the place where Pei Du and the others lived, and then his eyes returned to Fei Ying who came in. He said: "Send someone to keep an eye on them. If there is any trouble, report it in time."

Fei Ying: "Yes, subordinate. I obey." There was no fluctuation in his tone, just like a piece of wood, not like a human being.

Ming Chen nodded with satisfaction, then waved his hand and let people go down.

After Fei Ying left, he looked at Hai Ruoqing.

Seeing that the woman was in a daze and could tell what she was thinking at a glance, he showed a touch of disdain on his face: "Why, you can't help it anymore?"

Hai Ruoqing was stunned for a moment, then shook his head: " No, no."

She was just shocked. After all, since she chose to cooperate back then, she had no room for regret.

But Ming Chen warned:

"If it has anything to do with this matter, you'd better not say a word. Keep your mouth shut. That's what you need to do now."

Ming Chen's eyes flashed with deep thoughts . There was a touch of impatience, and a look of indifference on his face.

This woman had done some useful things back then, but now she was of no use at all, and he still had to worry about whether she would hold him back.

If it weren't for Donghai's sake behind her, someone else would have taken the crown princess's seat long ago.

Hai Ruoqing's lips moved, wanting to say something more, but after taking a look at Ming Chen, she could only say "hmm" and said, "I know." There

was a sense of loneliness in her eyes. In fact, She didn't know how she got here all these years.

The sharp edge that belonged to the Princess of the East China Sea has long since disappeared over the past few hundred years, and what is left is full of emptiness.

The status she had been pursuing back then was only discovered after she obtained it. In fact, she had nothing left, and everything was a bit ridiculous. However, the path she had chosen back then was her own, and there was no way out.