Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    The sharp sword rested on his neck, as if blood could be seen with a slight movement.

    The person who spoke just now, that is, Liu Xiujie, was frozen there at this moment, and he dared not move.

    But his mouth was still unconvinced, and he stared straight at Feng Yunjing, full of anger: "You, you dare to do something here, do you know that in the testing ground, killing people by force without permission will be disqualified from the assessment "

    Liu Xiujie said, as if he had found confidence for himself, the panic gradually disappeared on his face, and instead he became a little proud. He expected that Feng Yunjing would not be able to do anything.

    However, he was doomed to make a mistake.

    A white light flashed.

    Feng Yunjing's blade directly scratched his neck, leaving a bloodstain, as if using force would cause blood to splatter everywhere.

    A tingling pain came, and Liu Xiujie's eyes were full of disbelief.

    He knew that Feng Yunjing might really kill him at this time.

    But at this moment, a spiritual energy from nowhere hit Liu Xiujie's body.

    Letting him fall backwards directly helped him avoid Feng Yunjing's sword.

    Of course Pei Du would not let Feng Yunjing miss the opportunity of the assessment because of this reason, so he saved that Liu Xiujie.

    After all, some things can be settled after the fall.

    At this time, a voice came from behind the crowd.

    "The third elder is here."

    As soon as these words came out, the people who were still around here just now dispersed in an instant, as if the third elder was a plague.

    In less than a moment, only Feng Yunjing, Liu Xiujie who fell on the ground, and a few disciples who hadn't had time to leave were left on the spot.

    Pei Du took the opportunity to get in the middle of it.

    "Hello, Third Elder!"

    The remaining few people said in unison.

    The third elder, Feng Xiyun, is the only female elder of Yunshan Sect.

    She looks beautiful, but she is very strict, and the person who breaks the rules is the person she hates the most in her life.

    But for Pei Du who grew up in the sect, Feng Xiyun treated him very well, even very good.

    "What happened?"

    The woman was wearing a dark red dress, with a long whip hanging around her waist, her face was expressionless, but with a bit of majesty, she slightly raised her eyes to look at the saluting crowd.

    Suddenly, a figure made her stop her eyes, and a trace of surprise flashed in her eyes.

    Why is that kid Pei Du here?

    Pei Du raised his head and winked at Feng Xiyun when others lowered their heads and couldn't see him.

    He gestured to Feng Yunjing's direction.

    Feng Xiyun instantly understood what Pei Du meant. It turned out that this kid was really for another person, as the rumors said.

    Just say that he won't just find something to do.