Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    The test field was buzzing with people and packed with people.

  The Inner Sect Assessment Conference is only held once a year, so the opportunity is rare.

  If an outer sect disciple enters the inner sect, his status will be completely different from that of the outer sect, and he will be able to enjoy more cultivation resources.

  Therefore, many outer sect disciples are waiting for this opportunity to completely get rid of their outer sect identity.

  However, the number of places to enter the inner gate is limited each year, and competition is particularly fierce.

  Pei Du stood on the high platform and looked down from a distance. He could not find Feng Yunjing in the gray area.

  He was worried that something unexpected would happen. If the male protagonist couldn't join the Yunshan sect, he would be in a big loss.

  Pei Du directly cast a spell to cover his face, replacing it with an ordinary face. To outsiders, he was just an outer disciple who came to participate in the assessment meeting.

  No one would have thought that this would be the young leader, Pei Du, who would frighten them.

  Following the flow of people, Pei Du walked to the place where the talent test of the Inner Sect Assessment Conference was held.

  A lot of people gathered here, and among the crowd, Pei Du finally found Feng Yunjing.

  The young man was obviously more handsome and eye-catching than the others.

  There were also many disciples looking in Feng Yunjing's direction.

  Feng Yunjing straightened his body and raised his head slightly. The young man's fair profile seemed to be transparent in the sunlight. His long eyelashes trembled slightly, casting a shallow shadow.

  He looked at the place where the talent test was on the stage, his eyes full of anticipation and eagerness to try.

  At this time, the young man's face was extremely calm. He didn't seem to be at a loss when facing Pei Du, nor did he care about the looks others looked at him.

  At a certain moment, Pei Du thought it was Feng Yunjing coming out at night, but in fact it was not.

  Because Pei Du noticed that the young man's hand was tightly holding the sword hanging on his waist, it turned out that he was still a little nervous.

  The sword that Feng Yunjing was holding tightly in his hand was exactly what Pei Du had given to Feng Yunjing five days ago.

  The sword is called Lingyun Sword, and it is a middle-grade spiritual weapon. The sword body emits a silver-white light at night. It is considered a good sword in the world of immortality.

  In the current world of cultivation, there are only a small number of weapon refiners, and there are even fewer weapon refiners who can refine higher-level spiritual weapons, and the general price is very high.

  Or you can get higher-level spiritual weapons in the secret realm, but you will pay a high price.

  Therefore, the spiritual weapons commonly used by immortal cultivators are low-grade spiritual weapons. Middle-grade spiritual weapons are considered relatively good spiritual weapons. There are even fewer high-grade spiritual weapons. They are generally only used by the top sects of wealthy families.

  Pei Du's weapon is a high-grade spiritual weapon, a coming-of-age gift given to him by his master, Mu Qingci.

  The sword that Pei Du gave to Feng Yunjing was bought from an outside auction house.