Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Yun Zhongnan did not expect that Pei Du would actually Come so fast.

There was a little panic in his heart, but he immediately calmed down again.

He comforted himself that he was just a junior.

But when he saw Pei Du's slightly cold eyes, he couldn't help but took a step back, thought of something randomly, gave Pei Du a hard look, and said confidently: "There is nothing, I can't deny that you abolished my son Everyone can see your cruelty about the matter of Linggen."

Hearing this, several elders around nodded and discussed among themselves: "Yes, the method of crippling Lingen is too cruel. Some."

They looked at Pei Du with a trace of blame.

After all, everyone more or less knows that the young head, Pei Du, is indifferent and bloodthirsty, so this kind of thing must be Pei Du's fault, it can't be wrong.

"Heh." Pei Du gave a low laugh, and he raised his eyelids slightly: "Speaking of me, then I would like to say something, Elder Yun, you are really good at teaching your children." There was obvious sarcasm in his tone

.

"Relying on her status as the elder's son, Yun Xiaozi blatantly colluded with the disciples of the outer sect in the inner sect's assessment competition, intending to kill the participating disciples.

" A rule-based person, of course, can't just sit idly by."

"Right, Elder Yun."

After finishing speaking, Pei Du raised his eyes to look at Yun Zhongnan, and the corners of his lips curled into a smile that was not a smile, but it was full of laughter. coldness.

"You, you, talking nonsense." Elder Yun rolled his eyes, couldn't speak for a while, took a deep breath, but his expression suddenly calmed down, looked at Pei Du and asked with a sneer: "Then What evidence do you have?"

Yun Zhongnan thought that those disciples had already been dealt with by him, and he expected that Pei Du would not be able to produce evidence, not to mention that he would not be in time in such a hurry.

Hearing what Yun Zhongnan said, Pei Du laughed.

Pei Du's smile gave Yun Zhongnan a bad feeling, but he still pretended to be calm.

"That's a coincidence, I just recorded it with the Lingjing jade." Pei Du said slowly, with a little carelessness in his tone.

"Impossible."

Yun Zhongnan quickly denied when he heard Pei Du's words, he forgot to restrain the expression on his face, and was flustered for a moment.

Randomly, he immediately thought that it might be that Pei Du was blowing him up and letting him show his flaws, he immediately calmed down, stared closely at Pei Du and said, "Since you said you have evidence, then show it to everyone. Look."

He was sure that Pei Du was lying to him.

Pei Du looked calm, and took out a jade pendant from his bosom.

Watching Pei Du's every move, Yun Zhongnan couldn't help holding his breath.

Watching Pei Du exert spiritual power in his hand, the jade pendant emitted a faint light, and then a picture appeared in the air.

It was exactly what Pei Du saw that day, and Yupei recorded it completely.

The picture is short, but enough to see what happened inside.