Chapter 68

Chapter 68

"Pei Du, I like you."

These words fell into Pei Du's heart. They were such light words, but they carried a heavy weight.

The moonlight scattered lightly on the young man's body, and a little blush gradually appeared on the young man's fair cheeks. His long eyelashes trembled slightly, and his clear eyes were looking at him cautiously.

Pei Du was slightly stunned.

Feng Yunjing wanted to say something, but in the end he said nothing, as if he was discouraged, but at the same time he was also looking forward to Pei Du's answer.

It feels like a long time has passed.

However, he saw that Pei Du did not speak, but just stared at him blankly, with emotions in his eyes that he could not understand. Feng Yunjing's heart suddenly sank.

The blush that originally stained her was gradually replaced by a hint of paleness.

Maybe he was delusional, a faint bitter smile appeared on his lips.

Pei Du was stunned, just thinking.

He was thinking about how he felt about youth.

Perhaps it was because of his mission that he gradually got closer to the young man to gain his favor.

But I don't know when, some of his actions and behaviors became subconscious. They were no longer motivated by a certain purpose, but came from the heart and sincerely.

Just thinking that he didn't want to see the young man hurt or sad.

For Pei Du, these were things he had never experienced before.

When there is no binding system, he is more alone in his inner world.

But now, there is one more person in his world.

That person is Feng Yunjing.

He never felt bored, but he was still a little lucky.

He didn't know why he thought so, but he thought that if he said he liked it, then he should like young people.

Although he doesn't know what it feels like to like someone.

But when he heard the young man say these words to him, his heart beat slightly, as if in response to the young man's words.

He thought, maybe this is because he likes it.

Pei Du raised his eyes and saw that the young man's eyes, which were originally full of joy, became much darker, and his face became inexplicably pale. The young man's pale pink lips were bitten tightly by the young man, revealing a trace of of blood color.

Pei Du, who already knew Feng Yunjing very well, knew that during the period of his meditation, the young man must have thought about a lot of bad things.

Pei Du smiled helplessly, what a little fool.

But Pei Du didn't say anything, he just took a step forward and stood in front of the young man.

He gently lifted the young man's chin and kissed it gently.

The kiss fell on the young man's lips with tenderness and affection.

It's light, but it can't be ignored.

Just like Pei Du feels now.

Feng Yunjing originally thought that Pei Du's silence meant rejection.

Unexpectedly, it was Pei Du's lips that fell the next second, and those warm and moist lips fell on his lips.

Feng Yunjing's eyes widened slightly, with a hint of disbelief in them, but at the same time, the unspeakable joy gradually filled his heart.