Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Feng Yunjing and Pei Du talked about their previous encounter with Jing Mo.

After hearing what happened, Pei Du nodded, and then smiled at Jing Mo, with a somewhat inexplicable meaning in that smile.

Seeing the smile in Pei Du's eyes, Jing Mo looked at Feng Yunjing sadly.

But soon, he looked Pei Du up and down, blinked at Feng Yunjing with his slightly ambiguous eyes, and said, "Is this the person you are looking for?"

In fact, since he met Pei Du, From the very beginning, it was discovered that the person Feng Yunjing was looking for must have an unusual relationship with him.

Hearing Jing Mo's words, Feng Yunjing glared at him, but nodded anyway.

Jing Mo immediately shut his mouth.

Feng Yunjing glanced at Pei Du and saw that his expression had not changed, so he said to Jing Mo, "I have something to do with you today." "

I knew it." Jing Mo had an expression on his face that he had expected. , After all, Feng Yunjing usually doesn't take the initiative to look for him, so of course he looks for him because something is wrong.

"Ask quickly, ask quickly, I still have things to do after this is over." Jing Mo urged.

Pei Du followed his advice and asked straight to the point: "Do you know Ming Ye?"

"Who?" Jing Mo thought he was hallucinating, after all, the name had disappeared for a long time and was almost hidden in this fairy world. .

Pei Du patiently repeated: "Ming Ye."

It turned out to be him.

I didn't expect to hear this name again one day. After all, this name has disappeared in this fairy world for too long.

Jing Mo's face changed slightly, and the playful smile he had before instantly disappeared. He looked around and found no one there, so he lowered his voice and said, "

How do you know this name?"

Pei Du saw the scene. Mo's look told him that there might be some mystery in this.

But he couldn't tell him why he knew this name, so Pei Du glanced at Feng Yunjing.

Feng Yunjing nodded slightly and said to Jing Mo: "Just tell me straight, don't ask questions."

Jing Mo hesitated for a moment, finally looked at Feng Yunjing and sighed, muttering something in his mouth : "This is you, otherwise I would never say it to ordinary people."

He continued to speak slowly, with memories in his eyes: "Ming Ye, the former crown prince of the immortal world and the second son of the immortal emperor." "

It is said that many people Years ago, someone discovered that Ming Ye was colluding with the demon clan. After his evil deeds were discovered, Ming Ye not only did not repent, but also injured his elder brother, the eldest prince of the immortal world, who is also the current prince of the immortal world. But in the end Under the siege of all the immortals, he finally fell into the Immortal Execution Platform and disappeared from sight, not knowing whether he was alive or dead." "

Since then, the name Ming Ye has become a forbidden area in the immortal world, and everyone consciously no longer mentions it."

" So how did you know about it?"

Jing Mo was a little curious about this. After all, he had heard it from his previous seniors, and he had also looked for information about these things.