Chapter 89

Chapter 89

"Do you feel better?"

Ming Ye looked at the young man's pale face, still worried.

Rong Li just waved his hand nonchalantly and replied casually: "It's okay."

He didn't dare to look into Ming Ye's eyes for fear of being exposed because he really wasn't very good at pretending. It could be seen that he was lying, but he didn't want to worry Ming Ye.

Although Rong Li knew that he wouldn't be able to hide it in the end, it would be okay even if it was just for a day.

Ming Ye looked at the young man and always felt that there was something strange about the young man's expression.

But he didn't ask any more questions. After experiencing the despair just now, he just needed the young man to be safely by his side. Everything else was unimportant.

The two of them finally arrived at the Demon Palace with their own thoughts.

As soon as Ye Ying saw Rong Li, he immediately came up to him, but when he saw Ming Ye behind Rong Li, his eyes became defensive.

Who is this person that the master brought back?

But in the end, he cared more about Rong Li than anything else. Seeing Rong Li's abnormal expression, he asked: "Master, are you injured?"

Chi Ze, who was behind Ye Ying, also walked over, with eyes in his eyes. Also with some worries.

He knew Ye Ying and the others were worried about him, but he couldn't say anything now. He just said: "It's okay."

Then Rong Li introduced to Ming Ye: "These are my close associates, Ye Ying and Chi Ze."

He looked again . Looking at Ye Ying and Chi Ze, he slightly covered his lips with his hand and said, "This is, ahem, this is your Demon King's wife."

After Rong Li finished speaking, the other three people were startled.

Ming Ye was stunned because he didn't expect Rong Li to introduce him like this, and then a smile appeared on his lips.

Ye Ying and Chi Ze were stunned because they were surprised. They never thought that Rong Li would bring back their Demon King's wife.

Rong Li coughed and brought the two stunned people back to reality. He raised his eyes and said to Ming Ye: "I want to give them some instructions alone. Can you go out and wait for me?"

How could you not ? Woolen cloth.

Ming Ye rubbed the top of the young man's hair and kissed the young man's forehead. His movements were full of endearment, and then he turned and walked out.

Ye Ying, Chi Ze: ...

There is reason to suspect that this person did it on purpose.

But they didn't expect that their always strong master would behave so softly and meekly in front of this person.

It seems that this is all true.

It wasn't until Ming Ye walked out that Rong Li's expression returned to its usual coldness in the Demon Realm.

"You just need to listen to what I say next, and you can't refute it." Rong Li's voice was familiar to Ye Ying and others.

"Chi Ze, I will leave this sword to you. I will leave the Demon Realm temporarily. If, well, if I don't come back in the future, the Demon Realm will depend on you."

Ye Ying and Chi Ze didn't understand why Rong Li would do this. He said these words as if they were about to never see each other again.

Ye Ying wanted to speak, but then thought of Rong Li's words at the beginning, so he could only shut his mouth again.