Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The moment the favorability level decreased again, the whole system froze.

Why is the favorability so low? They are obviously so far away from the hero.

If the favorability reaches minus one hundred, the task will be judged to have failed, and the system feels like crying when it thinks of this result.

Pei Du took a sip of tea, holding the teacup made of white jade with his slender and well-articulated fingers, which was very appropriate.

Putting the teacup on the table, there was a crisp sound when the teacup collided with the table, and then a few drops of tea splashed out.

The system trembled.

This time without Pei Du talking, it took the initiative to say: "Host, I'm sorry, something happened up there, so...so..." The

system stuttered and couldn't speak.

"So, you didn't find the reason, right?"

Pei Du took over what the system hadn't finished, his eyes drooped slightly, and his crow-feather eyelashes cast a shadow, covering the deep color in his eyes.

"Yes, that's how it is." The system replied, carefully watching Pei Du's expression.

The man's expression was a little dull, but it gave the system a kind of calm before the storm, and it quickly made amends: "In order to make up for our mistakes in work, we specially prepared compensation for the host." "Compensation?" Pei

Du

repeated Once again, his eyes narrowed slightly, and finally there was a hint of interest.

"Yes, yes." The system nodded quickly, feeling that it was extremely clever.

In an instant, an exquisite small porcelain bottle appeared in front of Pei Du, with some blue patterns on the white porcelain bottle.

Picking up the bottle and opening the top stopper, a burst of fragrance floated out from inside.

The faint medicinal fragrance gradually filled the air.

The slightly green liquid in the porcelain bottle came into his eyes.

Pei Du sized it up carefully, and then asked, "What kind of medicine is this?"

"Chunluye." The system answered very simply this time.

"Function?"

"Function..."

At this time, the system suddenly felt a little embarrassed to speak, after all, it was still a minor.

Pei Du raised his eyebrows in doubt, motioning for it to continue.

"Yes, oops..." The system was a little shy, "It was used at that time, it was used when sleeping on the bed, and it was used by the male lead." The last sentence was said in a very low voice, and Pei Du didn't say anything. hear.

But as an adult in the 21st century, Pei Du naturally understood what the system said earlier with the system's awkward appearance.

His hand holding the small porcelain bottle froze, and the expression on his face froze. He stared blankly at the small porcelain bottle in his hand, not knowing whether to throw it away or throw it away.

The porcelain vase in his hand instantly became a hot potato.

Pei Du has every reason to suspect that this is not a serious system.