Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Pei Du walked out from the Guanxing Pavilion and returned to the courtyard along the same path.

    In the courtyard.

    Although Feng Yunjing didn't want to recover from his injury so quickly, at the same time, he didn't want to disappoint Pei Du's kindness.

    So in the end he took the medicine for himself.

    As soon as he stepped through the door, Pei Du noticed the young man.

    The clothes on the young man are now neatly dressed, the scars on his face have almost disappeared, and his skin has regained the whiteness and smoothness of a young man.

    Pei Du had to say that the ointment from the Immortal Cultivation World was really easy to use.

    At this moment, Feng Yunjing was sitting on a stone chair in the yard. When he saw Pei Du come in, he stood up with a jerk.

    The young man's crystal-clear eyes seemed to be shining brightly, and Pei Du suddenly had the illusion that the hero had been standing here waiting for him to come back.

    Quickly putting away his illusion, Pei Du noticed that after Feng Yunjing glanced at him quickly, he lowered his little head and pointed the top of his head at him, looking a little reserved.

    Pei Du chuckled lightly, and his previous gentleness returned to his face.

    Stepping lightly, he walked up to Feng Yunjing.

    The sound of the man's footsteps was getting closer and closer, and Feng Yunjing's heart was raised at this moment.

    Is it time to let him go?

    Feng Yunjing stared fixedly at his toes, thinking of such a situation,

    An inexplicable sourness would emerge in Kuang's heart, obviously he had only been with Pei Du for a day.

    He shrugged his nose, but he didn't dare to look at Pei Du.

    Until a pair of white boots appeared in his sight.

    Pei Du's voice came from the top of his head: "Are you willing to become an inner disciple?"

    The man's voice was low and full of magnetism, and a vaguely scented fragrance seemed to linger at the tip of his nose.

    For a moment, Feng Yunjing thought he was hallucinating.

    He is just a small servant of the outer sect, how could he have the opportunity to directly become an inner sect disciple?

    The selection of the Yunshan School has always been strict. Only those who have reached the foundation establishment level can become outer disciples, and only after becoming outer disciples can they have the opportunity to become inner disciples.

    The cultivation base of the inner sect disciples needs to be at least the middle level of Qi training. His current cultivation base does not meet the requirements of the inner sect disciples, it is only the peak of foundation establishment.

    When Pei Du saw Feng Yunjing, he kept silent and frowned slightly.

    It's because he took it for granted, ignoring the possible rejection of the male lead, maybe the current male lead doesn't want to join the Yunshan faction.

    Pei Du: "Since you don't want to, I won't force you."

    Although he understood, he still had a slightly disappointed expression on his face, after all, he lost a chance to increase his favorability at close range.