Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The moon is as cool as water, and there is a little silence in the yard.

The light blue brocade quilt slipped down on the young man's waist, revealing his slightly bruised skin, and his slightly thin chest undulating slightly.

Sitting up suddenly caused Feng Yunjing to accidentally pull the wound on his body, he couldn't help frowning slightly, a cold light shone through his eyes, and there was still some faint doubt.

Isn't he already dead?

In order to resist the control of the so-called heaven, he resolutely chose "sacrifice" in the final battle.

Sure enough, this trick allowed him to successfully escape the heavens, but the price was his life.

And now he finally no longer has that feeling of being controlled by others.

Thinking of this, Feng Yunjing's lips could not help but curl up slightly, and the dimples on the young man's face were faintly visible.

It's been a long time since I was able to regain the feeling of being completely free.

A gust of wind blew by, and a burst of coolness flashed across his body. Only then did Feng Yunjing realize that he was lying naked on a bed with a light blue brocade quilt around his waist, surrounded by unfamiliar people. Feeling hit.

Slightly lowering his head, he saw inexplicable scars on his body. The bruises and bruises almost covered his whole body, especially his waist and chest, and he felt bursts of soreness.

Feng Yunjing, who didn't know the current situation, could only endure the pain on his body, and found a robe in the closet next to him, and put it on.

The faint pattern on the skirt made him faintly feel a sense of familiarity.

But he couldn't think of it for a while, so he didn't think about it any more.

Supporting his tired body, Feng Yunjing walked to the only bronze mirror in the room, and only then could he see his current appearance clearly.

Under the bronze mirror, a face that was both familiar and unfamiliar came into his eyes like this.

The young man had a pointed chin, and his face was a little red and swollen, but you can see his handsome face clearly.

There was a little surprise in the clear apricot eyes, the round and small tip of the nose, and the rosy lips were slightly pursed. The only strange feeling was that there was some maturity that did not belong to this age.

This should be what he looked like when he was thirteen or fourteen years old. Thinking of this, Feng Yunjing quickly looked at his wrist and found that there was no wound on his hand.

He breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately he hadn't been disabled at this time.

This also affirmed one thing, that is, he was reborn, and returned to the time when he was thirteen or fourteen years old, when nothing had happened yet.

The only weird thing is that in his memory, he doesn't seem to have any memory of this house, and these inexplicable injuries on his body.

Just then, the door opened from the outside.

He looked out the door with some vigilance.

The man's tall figure came into his eyes, Feng Yunjing's eyes widened in surprise.

Never expected it to be him.

After finally taking a bath, Pei Du changed into clean clothes, and under the urging of the system, he returned to the room with the medicine for trauma.