Chapter 49

Chapter 49

  Pei Du's eyes darkened, and the look on his face was very ugly.

  The strength in his hand tightened slightly, and he asked word by word: "Tell me, where is he?"

  "Ahem..."

  Shen Yinan only felt that the air he could breathe was getting thinner and thinner, and his face suddenly turned red.

  Looking at Pei Du's eyes with murderous intent, he knew that if he didn't say anything now, Pei Du might really kill him.

  No matter whose son he is.

  "I...ahem, I said, I said." Shen Yinan said quickly. He felt that if he was a second later, Pei Du would probably crush his neck directly, and he did not want to see this result.

  Pei Du restrained his strength slightly, but the cold look in his eyes made Shen Yinan feel a sudden chill in his heart.

  "My plan was to pretend to be him and get close to you. I didn't expect you to see through it so quickly." His tone was a little regretful, but there was no regret at all.

  "As for Feng Yunjing, I found someone to stop him, stole his jade pendant, and..."

  Shen Yinan paused, thought of something, and glanced hesitantly at Pei Du, who was expressionless at this time.

  "what else?"

  Pei Du had a gloomy look on his face. It was not until this moment that he realized that Pei Du was not as easy to get along with as he appeared.

  He lowered his eyes slightly, not daring to look at Pei Du's expression, and said hesitantly: "Also, it is best for them to deal with Feng Yunjing in this windy forest."

  As soon as he finished speaking, he felt a sharp pain in his neck. For a moment, Shen Yinan felt that he was dead.

  But Pei Du didn't kill him, he just threw him to the ground.

  His body hit the ground directly, and a sharp pain surged up. Shen Yinan raised his head with some difficulty, and Pei Du was looking at him from above.

Pei Du lowered his head slightly and looked at Shen Yinan at his feet. His voice was as cold as ice: "You'd better pray that nothing happens to him, otherwise, hey, I will let you be buried with him."

  In an instant, Pei Du disappeared from Shen Yinan's eyes.

  Shen Yinan coughed violently several times and spit out a mouthful of blood. He covered his chest and looked in the direction where Pei Du disappeared.

  Suddenly a low laughter came, with a hint of unwillingness in it.

  "I hope he will die there."

  After all, he is not having a good time, and no one can have a good time.

  .

  Pei Du walked through the windy forest and observed the surrounding situation.

  At the same time, he asked the system in his mind, "Where is the male protagonist?"

  Rarely, the system was silent at this time, and Pei Du frowned slightly.

  The chain dropped at the critical moment. The system was really unreliable.

  Pei Du could only follow his feelings and continue walking forward. Suddenly, when he stepped into another forest, he smelled a faint smell of blood.