chapter 2

chapter 2

Yun Xiaozi's foot stepped on Feng Yunjing's back fiercely. On his childish face, he was full of complacency and a little ferocious. He grinned, his eyes full of disapproval. Feng Yunjing's contempt:

"It was so powerful last time, how about it, get up, get up for me, and see if you dare." The

corners of the young man's lips were stained with blood, and his fair face was now swollen He got up, flushed with blood, lying on the ground in embarrassment, holding the ground tightly with both hands, trying to get up, but was stepped on again.

There was a "bang".

There was a burst of dust on the ground, and Feng Yunjing's whole body was even more disheveled. The feet on his chest continued to exert force and kept crushing, and there was a rush of blood in his throat, and he couldn't help letting out a muffled groan.

His vision gradually became a little blurred.

Seeing his embarrassed appearance, Yun Xiaozi couldn't help laughing out loud, feeling very happy in her heart.

The two people standing behind had no expression on their faces. They showed no concern or pity for the young man who was trampled under his feet.

Perhaps because she was tired, Yun Xiaozi stopped her feet, clapped her hands in disgust, then waved to the people behind her, her eyes fell on Feng Yunjing, and said coldly: "Give him his spiritual root." I'll destroy it."

After saying those words, the two black-clothed men were about to step forward.

No matter how mature the male protagonist is, he is only a teenager at this time. Hearing Yun Xiaozi's words, Feng Yunjing panicked a little.

He thought that if his spiritual roots were abolished, he would only be an ordinary person, but at this moment he had nothing to do.

A layer of despair gradually filled the boy's eyes, and he wanted to retreat, but it was all in vain.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer to Feng Yunjing, and just as the two were about to make a move, a voice suddenly came from behind.

"Wait a minute."

Came from behind them with a flat tone.

From Feng Yunjing's perspective, he could only see a pair of snow-white boots in front of his eyes. Enduring the pain in his chest, he raised his head with some effort.

The man's moon-white robe was spotless, and just standing there would give people a sense of dignity and coldness.

The glare of the sun cast a shadow on the man's clear side face, and the pair of deep black eyes under the slender eyelashes were looking in his direction at this moment.

Feng Yunjing couldn't help feeling a little absent-minded for a moment.

Yun Xiaozi, who was interrupted, turned around angrily, wanting to see who dared to disturb him.

In the end, when she saw the face of the person behind her, she couldn't help being taken aback, but she soon came back to her senses and asked, "Who are you that dare to disturb the young master's good deeds?" Yun Xiaozi didn't know

Pei Du, but When the two men in black clothes behind him saw Pei Du, there was a trace of shock and a trace of fear in their eyes.

When they heard Yun Xiaozi's arrogant words again, the expressions in their eyes instantly turned into panic, and they hurriedly walked to Yun Xiaozi's side, leaned into his ear and whispered: "Master, this is the young master.