Chapter 76

Chapter 76

Looking at Bai Turan's figure, Li Mo still felt unwilling in her heart.

She looked at the closed door.

In the end, it seemed like he had made some determination.

Li Mo pushed the door open and entered.

As soon as he heard the noise coming from the door, Father Bai frowned slightly and asked,

"I told you not to bother me." Although Father Bai's tone was full of impatience, he saw Bai Minran's reaction.

However, when he looked up, he originally thought it was his son Bai Minran, but unexpectedly what he saw was Li Mo.

His frown deepened, and a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, still confused.

He didn't understand what this woman wanted from him.

"What else do you want?"

He raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him.

He really doesn't like the person his son insists on marrying. After all, his cultivation is not high and he is just a good-looking person. What's the use in this world.

"Father, is this what happened to the demon clan today?"

Li Mo said cautiously, observing Father Bai's expression. After all, the man in front of her was her only hope at the moment.

"Shut up." As soon as Bai's father heard that, his slightly better face immediately darkened again, "Don't mention this matter to me again."

As soon as he talked about this matter, Bai's father could think of the past. She dared to mention that shameful feeling again.

Li Mo knew that Bai's father might be angry, but she thought that if she didn't say anything now, there would be no chance. Then she would never find such a good opportunity again.

She gritted her teeth, and a flash of light flashed in her mind, and she suddenly said:

"Father, do you know that that person is a demon envoy from the demon clan? If you catch that person, others will definitely judge the things that happened before, and this is what makes him Our Silver Moon Villa has the best chance to become the leader of the Five Generations faction."

In fact, Li Mo didn't know the origin of that person, so Nan Zhong Chen Qian Yan Hui was the only way.

But this can be regarded as an accidental collision. Rong Li borrowed the identity of the devil here.

Upon hearing Li Mo's words, Father Bai's eyes gradually filled with deep thought.

If it is true as she said...

Finally, Father Bai said, "I understand, you can go down first."

"But, father..."

Li Mo wanted to say something more, but she hadn't finished her words yet. Father Bai interrupted her.

He said in a serious tone: "You go down first." It was obvious that no one else could comment.

Li Mo could only nod in the end, turned around and retreated.

Father Bai was the only one left in the room, and he thought for a moment.

Finally, he picked up the token in his sleeve and shouted to the people outside: "Here comes someone."

"Master, what do you want me to do?" A man in black came in. His voice had no tone and was full of coldness. .

"Go and check, have any demons from the demon clan left the demon realm recently?"