Chapter 31

Chapter 31

  Hearing Ye Lingxuan's voice, Feng Yunjing didn't notice Pei Du's frown, but was a little confused. Didn't he leave just now?

  He looked at Pei Du and saw Pei Du shaking his head at him.

  Feng Yunjing immediately understood what Pei Du meant. He didn't want Ye Lingxuan to know.

  Feng Yun nodded and said outside, "I'm fine. I'm going to rest soon." His voice was calm as usual.

  A glimmer of understanding flashed in Ye Lingxuan's eyes outside, and he guessed that Pei Du didn't want him to know.

  A mischievous smile appeared on Ye Lingxuan's lips, and he continued: "How can that be done? I have to take a look before I can rest assured, otherwise I will live up to the young master's entrustment to me."

  After saying that, he opened the door to go in.

  It happened that Feng Yunjing and Pei Du had not locked the door, so Ye Mingxuan easily pushed it open.

  As soon as he entered the door, he deliberately looked around, trying to find any trace of the third person in the house.

  "What are you looking at?"

  The young man's slightly cold voice came from the side.

  Ye Mingxuan turned around and saw that Feng Yunjing was already sitting on the bed, wearing only a layer of middle coat. The clothes were a bit messy, revealing his delicate collarbone, as if he was about to sleep.

  The young man raised his eyes slightly, with doubts and a little impatience in his dark eyes. He raised his hands slightly and rubbed his temples, looking slightly sleepy.

  It was as if Ye Lingxuan disturbed his sleep.

  Pei Du never thought that he would have such a sneaky day and actually hide in someone else's bed.

  With warm body temperature coming from his side, he could feel the young man's every breath and the slight rise and fall of his chest.

  A faint fragrance came from the people around him. The smell was a bit light, but it could not be ignored and penetrated the tip of his nose.

  "there is nothing?"

  Ye Lingxuan watched for a week but found no trace of Pei Du. Could it be that he had guessed wrong? Pei Du did not come in.

  He frowned slightly.

  Feng Yunjing ignored Ye Lingxuan and just said lightly: "Since there is nothing to do, please go out first. I'm sleepy."

  Feng Yunjing lay on his side on the bed, and the thick quilt blocked Pei Du's figure well.

  But when he thought of Pei Du lying next to him, he felt as if his heart skipped a beat uncontrollably for a moment.

  The whole body was slightly tense, fearing that Pei Du would be exposed accidentally.

  Ye Lingxuan never thought that Pei Du would hide on Feng Yunjing's bed. Seeing that the young man wanted to see off his guests, he didn't want to bring trouble to himself and make Feng Yunjing annoying.

  He turned around and walked out, closing the door.

  But I still had some doubts in my heart. According to Pei Du's character, he should definitely meet Feng Yunjing.

  He shook his head.

  No matter what, it's not important anyway. What's important is that the master can quickly recover his memory and regain his strength.