Chapter 73

Chapter 73

In the early morning, a ray of sunshine broke through the mist and scattered on the young man's face.

Ming Ye held his head and looked at the young man below him.

He woke up not long ago, but the young man seemed to be still asleep.

He looked at the man carefully.

The young man's eyelashes are long and dense, his nose is straight, his lips are red, and his jade-like skin becomes even whiter under the light.

All in all, it's very pleasing to the eye.

Ming Ye finally endured the pain and poked the young man's eyelashes.

Although the movement was very light, it was still noticed by Rong Li.

Rong Li only felt his eyelashes itching. He waved his hand subconsciously, and actually touched something with warmth.

This time, he completely woke up.

He opened his eyes suddenly, and what came into view was Ming Ye's smiling face.

He blinked slowly, as if he hadn't come back to his senses yet.

After he woke up, he suddenly propped up his body with his hands, used the strength to stand up, and took two steps back.

Ming Ye also sat up and looked at Rong Li with some confusion.

Rong Li didn't expect that he would actually fall asleep here. Was he so relieved about the person in front of him?

Looking at Ming Ye's eyes, Rong Li decided to take a preemptive strike and said, "Why are you so close to me?"

Ming Ye shrugged his shoulders innocently, looked up at Rong Li and said, "I just want to wake you up. ."

Just these two words, whether it was Rong Li's illusion, he always felt that he heard some lie.

Before he could think about it, Ming Ye said, "Shall we set off soon?"

Not long ago, Ming Ye received another thing from the leader.

He was told that Silver Moon Villa was holding a contract ceremony, so he was sent there.

Thinking that he could take the young man for a walk, he accepted the task.

"Where to go?" Rong Li asked.

"Yinyue Villa."

Silver Moon Villa, one of the five major sects, is also the sect that Rong Li hates the most, because the people in this sect are too sanctimonious.

He is good at stabbing people in the back. He was once plotted by someone here and almost lost his cultivation. Since then, Silver Moon Villa has become the place that Rong Li hates the most.

What are you doing there? Could it be that he is from the Yinshan sect?

Rong Lixiang and Meng Yujian's eyes fell on Ming Ye's body, full of scrutiny.

He narrowed his eyes slightly and asked, "What are you doing there?"

Ming Ye felt that the temperature around him dropped instantly, and the young man's eyes seemed to have a certain coldness, which was completely different from before, as if he If you answer wrongly, you will be very embarrassed.

Ming Yeshan wondered what the young man had thought. He just said truthfully: "The master sent me to attend the contract bonding ceremony of the current master of Silver Moon Villa." As

soon as he finished speaking, he felt that the surrounding air became turbid. After knocking on the chimney and hanging up

, the young man returned to his previous appearance, with a familiar smile on his face. He looked at the young man and nodded, "So that's it."