Chapter 30

Chapter 30

  The night in the Demon Realm is quiet, the night is as dark as ink, and it is so dark that it is almost impossible to see the direction in front of you.

  Pei Du followed the system's navigation and carefully avoided the surrounding guards, and finally found the room where Feng Yunjing was.

  But he did not go in immediately, but hid outside the door.

  Because there were faint sounds of communication inside, one of the sounds made Pei Du feel a little familiar.

  Of course it wasn't Feng Yunjing's voice.

  He looked inside, but he didn't expect to see an unexpected person in Feng Yunjing's room.

  That person is Ye Lingxuan, so why is he in the Demon Realm.

  Pei Du frowned slightly, with a hint of darkness in his eyes.

  From the very beginning, Pei Du knew what purpose Ye Lingxuan had come to them.

  Although he was not clear about this purpose, he was certain that he was here for the male protagonist. After all, his attitude was obvious.

  But now in the middle of the night, Ye Lingxuan is still in Feng Yunjing's room.

  After a while, Pei Du finally saw Ye Lingxuan leaving the young man's room.

  And Feng Yunjing also walked out.

  "No need to send me off." Ye Lingxuan looked at the young man in front of him with a smile on his lips.

  But his eyes were full of pity, because even after two years, he still couldn't erase his feelings for Pei Du.

  Alas, Master, how come you are destined to fall into the same trap as them in another life?

  Suddenly, Ye Lingxuan seemed to feel that there was another person around him.

  He calmly glanced at the place where Pei Du was hiding.

  There was a slight familiarity in that breath, and there was understanding in his eyes. I didn't expect him to arrive so soon.

  An idea suddenly came to my mind.

  After all, he didn't dare to provoke Pei Du in the past, but now that they have no memory, they can tease him, otherwise they will never have the chance again.

  Ye Lingxuan made up his mind and showed a slightly weird smile towards Feng Yunjing.

  At this time, Pei Du didn't know that he had been discovered.

  But that's not the most important thing. The most important thing is that Pei Du saw Ye Lingxuan leaning slightly and approaching the young man's face.

  From his perspective, there was a sense of intimacy in the movement.

  Pei Du looked at the two people opposite him expressionlessly and said nothing.

  When Feng Yunjing saw Ye Lingxuan approaching him, there was a slight doubt in his eyes, and he subconsciously wanted to step back.

  But I heard Ye Lingxuan whisper: "Don't move."

  Feng Yunjing frowned slightly, but still stopped and asked, "What's wrong?"

  I always feel that Ye Lingxuan is weird now, with an inexplicable excitement on his face.

  Ye Lingxuan deliberately leaned into Feng Yunjing's ear and said mysteriously, "Something you might not expect will appear in a while."

  After saying that, he ignored Feng Yunjing's puzzled expression, turned around, waved towards him, and said, "Then I'll leave first."