Chapter 50

Chapter 50

  Feng Yunjing ran into Lengyue Hanshan without hesitation.

  As he expected, the people behind him did not follow. It seemed that Lengyue Hanshan was really famous and frightening.

  There were bursts of pain from the wound, and the young man's face was now pale due to excessive blood loss.

  Seeing the bleeding wound, he pulled off a piece of his own clothes with some difficulty and casually wrapped the wound first.

  The wound was not an ordinary wound. Before he bandaged it, the wound had gradually turned black and blue. It was obvious that the sword that stabbed him was poisonous.

  But he had no time or opportunity to find an antidote, so Feng Yunjing could only use his remaining spiritual energy to seal the toxin in his shoulder.

  By the time he finished these things, cold sweat broke out on the young man's forehead, his lips were pale, and his whole body was extremely weak.

The sword was propped on the ground, supporting his body that was about to fall. Feng Yunjing took a few breaths, feeling that he had relaxed a little, and then slowly stood up.

  Feng Yunjing looked at the road ahead, which was covered with thick gray smoke. He couldn't see the situation ahead at all. He didn't know whether it was dangerous or safe.

  But in this current situation, he has no choice but to move forward.

  As the saying goes, risk your life and live later. Staying here in Feng Yunjing can only lead to a dead end. It is better to continue walking in exchange for a glimmer of hope.

  He picked up the sword and walked forward with slightly heavy steps.

  But he didn't notice that the blood he dripped was absorbed bit by bit by the sword on his body. The sword absorbed the blood, and suddenly a dark golden light flashed on the sword, but it quickly disappeared.

  Because it was too fast, Feng Yunjing did not notice the changes in the sword.

  He continued to walk forward, the wound on his shoulder exuding a faint smell of blood.

  The smell of blood in the forest made him a bit more dangerous, because it meant that he might become the prey of something.

  At this time, the already somewhat gray sky was suddenly covered with a layer of black fog, and a hissing sound suddenly sounded behind Feng Yunjing.

  Feng Yunjing's body suddenly stiffened.

  He suddenly turned around and saw a person, who was as tall as him.

  No, it shouldn't be a human, because that thing just has a human body, and what's on top is not a human face, but two snake heads.

  The four green vertical pupils stared at him closely, as if they were seeing some delicious food, and the hissing sound of the bright red snake letter seemed to be clinging to Feng Yunjing's ears.

  That kind of coldness made him feel suddenly.

  .

  The moment Pei Du stepped into Lengyuehan Mountain, everything behind him completely disappeared before his eyes, and he could no longer see anything, including the people behind him.

  Gray smoke filled the air, making it difficult to see the road ahead.

  And the disappeared system finally came back.