Chapter 36

Chapter 36

  Xiang Beichen began to speak slowly.

  A trace of memory gradually came into his eyes.

  That year was his twentieth year with Pei Yu.

  Twenty years, for a cultivator, this time is not long, but it is not short either. I don't know when he gradually lost the affection for Pei Yu that he once had, leaving only endless jealousy. of jealousy.

  Obviously they both started from humble beginnings, but every time Pei Yu encountered better opportunities and obtained a completely different destiny from him, gradually the gap between them widened.

  In the end, Pei Yu became the king of a country, and he was only qualified to be a guard beside Pei Du.

  To put it bluntly, it was a dog beside him.

  Although Pei Du's attitude towards him was the same as before, Xiang Beichen didn't feel that way. Instead, he felt that Pei Yu was pitying him.

  After Pei Yu met Chi Ze, Xiang Beichen didn't expect that he could get along so happily with a demon clan member, and the relationship gradually became better and better.

  Xiang Beichen was unwilling to accept why he ended up in this situation.

  That day, Xiang Beichen was sitting alone in a restaurant, drinking wine, looking out the window at the crowded streets, and his mind gradually became empty.

  At this time, a person suddenly appeared in front of him out of thin air and sat next to him.

  The man was dressed in a black robe, covering his whole body tightly. His appearance was very mysterious and strange. His voice was rough and he said slowly: "I know what you want, and I can give it to you."

  "Get out." Xiang Beichen's face was slightly red due to alcohol, and he looked at the person in front of him with slightly squinted eyes. His tone was full of impatience: "Where did you come from?"

  Without looking at the person opposite him again, Xiang Beichen continued to drink, feeling full of irritation.

Today Pei Yu went out with Chi Ze again, leaving only one sentence, asking him to stay here.

  Why, why should he let him stay here, while he, Pei Yu, went to have fun with a demon tribesman, just because he was just a guard.

  Seeing that Xiang Beichen's tone was not good, the man was not angry. Instead, he continued to say seductively:

  "Do you want to take Pei Yu's place? I can help you."

  These words seemed to speak to Xiang Beichen's heart.

  Xiang Beichen's hand that poured wine paused slightly, and he slowly put down the hand holding the wine glass.

  He raised his head slightly, his eyes gradually gained a hint of meaning, paused slightly, and whispered: "Come out with me, this is not a suitable place to talk."

  The two of them came to a deserted hill.

  Xiang Beichen looked at the man in black robe and looked at him carefully, but couldn't see where he was coming from, so he asked directly: "Who are you?"

  The man smiled lowly, his voice was indescribably hoarse, and it sounded a little gloomy, a kind of gloominess that was different from ordinary people, "You don't need to know this, you just need to know that I am here to help you." of."

  Xiang Beichen sneered, "Tell me what I need to do."

  "You just need to take my medicine and become my person from now on. Listen to my words. I will give you everything you want."