Chapter 91

Chapter 91

At the same time, Ming Chen on the other side also got the news.

"What did you say?"

Ming Chen narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the person delivering the message. Thinking of what he had just said, there was a hint of deep thought in his eyes.

The messenger glanced at Ming Chen's expression that suddenly turned gloomy. His heart tightened and he continued cautiously:

"Back to Your Highness, the person who is said to have news about Ming Ye has been summoned into the hall by the Immortal Emperor." "

This way . Ah." Ming Chen's voice was very soft.

There was silence in the air for a moment.

The guard lowered his head, not daring to take a breath.

Ming Chen touched his chin, and suddenly the corners of his lips raised, with a chilling smile.

"I would like to hear the news about the emperor's younger brother."

After saying this, Ming Chen stood up, waved his sleeves, and walked out of his bedroom, the golden hem of his clothes arcing in an arc.

Unexpectedly, he took the initiative to deliver it to the door before he went to look for it.

Ming Chen's eyes were dark.

As soon as Ming Chen left, someone came behind him.

The man was wearing a bright yellow skirt and a gold hairpin, and his identity could be identified almost at a glance.

"Back to the Crown Princess, the Crown Prince is not in the palace now." The attendant saluted the Crown Princess.

"Huh?" The Crown Princess, Hai Ruoqing, frowned slightly.

After that incident, Ming Ye disappeared and Ming Chen became the prince.

And he made her the crown princess as agreed at the time.

Hai Ruoqing asked: "Where did the prince go?"

"Back to the prince, the prince went to the main hall."

When he went to the main hall, Hai Ruoqing felt some doubts in his heart.

"What did the prince do there?"

The attendant thought for a moment, and then said, "It is said that someone had news about the former prince, so the prince hurried over."

"What?" Hai Ruoqing lost his composure for a moment, but He immediately calmed down again.

"I know." She said coldly, her face no longer as gentle as before, and she immediately rushed towards the main hall with her maid.

She didn't expect that after such a long time, just when she had almost forgotten the incident, that name actually appeared again.

Isn't he dead yet?

But Ming Chen clearly said back then that Ming Ye jumped off the Immortal Execution Platform, how could he still be alive?

Pei Du didn't know that because of his appearance, many people had been thrown into confusion.

At this time, he and Feng Yunjing were standing in the main hall, and above them was the Human Immortal Emperor with the highest status in the entire immortal world.

He is also Ming Ye's imperial father.

Pei Du was still not used to putting himself and Ming Ye in the same category.