Chapter 66

Chapter 66

This invitation is called the Banquet of Immortals.

This Immortal Banquet takes place every three years, and its main purpose is to invite newly promoted and talented Immortal Lords from all over the world to gather together.

And on top of this banquet, you will meet the legendary Prince of the Immortal Realm.

Everything was in line with Pei Du's wishes.

Because Pei Du had a trace of doubt in his heart towards the prince of the immortal world.

Although everything is his guess at the moment.

But on the Nine Heavens, apart from the current Crown Prince, the only one who can push the former Crown Prince Ming Ye to that point is the Immortal Emperor.

Pei Du believes that everything will gradually come to light.

Above the ninth heaven.

The Immortal Emperor looked at Ming Chen below and suddenly remembered that name.

That name has disappeared from this fairy world for a long time.

Originally, as his most outstanding son, he always had high hopes for him.

After all, the position of Prince of the Immortal Realm should be established for a long time, but in the end, because Ming Ye was too in line with the Immortal Emperor's wishes, the Immortal Emperor made an exception and appointed Ming Ye as the Prince. Unexpectedly, it ended up harming him. he.

Ming Chen's eyes were slightly dim, and he said slowly: "Father, are you thinking about Ah Ye again?"

"No."

Upon hearing Ming Chen's question, the Immortal Emperor subconsciously replied.

But these words, as well as the Immortal Emperor's expression, already let Ming Chen know his answer.

"It's all my fault that I didn't hold Ah Ye in my arms back then." Ming Chen lowered his eyes slightly, looking very remorseful.

When the Immortal Emperor saw his eldest son's expression, he suddenly felt that he was too biased.

Previously, Ming Chen had been ignored a lot for Ming Ye, and the crown prince position that should have belonged to Ming Chen was given to him because of Ming Ye.

And now Ming Chen is still blaming himself for what happened to Ming Ye.

"It's not your fault." The Immortal Emperor waved his hand, "It's all his fault. He insisted on getting entangled with that demon and even lost the most precious treasure in the immortal world."

Ming Chen sighed with regret in his eyes. His tone: "Yes, if I knew these things would happen, I should have hugged Ah Ye back then." "

Okay, let's not mention this matter anymore, it's disappointing." The Immortal Emperor waved his hand, and suddenly thought of something, he He said: "Is there going to be a banquet for all the immortals?"

"Back to Emperor Father, it will be in these few days."

The Immortal Emperor nodded, "Then go down first and prepare well."

Ming Chen saluted, Turned around and walked out.

After leaving, the look of regret on his face disappeared instantly.

A few days later.

Because Pei Du was not on the invitation list, he followed Feng Yunjing as an attendant.

"Immortal Lord, please." Pei Du's tone was full of respect, and he leaned down slightly, as if he were a little attendant.

This was the first time that Feng Yunjing saw Pei Du looking so humble. For a moment, he felt awkward and a little funny.