Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Pei Du walked up to Ming Chen.

Although I had observed the man's appearance from a distance before, it was nowhere near as clear as this close range.

The slightly pale skin made the whole person look frail, but the temperament around him was something that no one could underestimate. There was an inexplicable emotion in his light brown eyes, and he was looking at him carefully at this time.

Ming Chen looked at the person in front of him, no, to be precise, it was this face.

I haven't seen him look like that for a long time.

If the person from before was somewhat similar, then Pei Du's face was eighty percent similar.

But the momentum around him was completely different.

Ming Chen narrowed his eyes slightly and asked calmly, "What's your name?"

"Pei Du." Pei Du lowered his voice and replied. He lowered his head slightly and did not see Ming Chen's expression.

"Oh." Ming Chen nodded. At this moment, he suddenly lost interest in exploring.

Finally he lowered his eyes and waved his hand.

Although he looks like it, it's not him.

Pei Du originally thought that the prince would ask about what happened just now, but unexpectedly he just asked his name.

He was actually a little unclear for a moment as to what the purpose of His Highness the Crown Prince was.

Pei Du followed the attendant down the high platform.

Ming Chen looked at Pei Du's leaving figure and finally said softly:

"I don't like this face."

His voice was soft, but it was enough for people around him to hear clearly.

The attendant leaned over, knowing very well what Ming Chen's words meant.

Feng Yunjing breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Pei Du had returned safely.

"How is it?"

Pei Du shook his head.

He looked at the people on the high platform in the distance, and had a vague feeling in his heart.

This matter shouldn't end so easily.

Sure enough, on the way back, they encountered a siege.

It shouldn't be said that it was them.

Because the main target of those people's attacks is only him.

Sending two Xuanxian to deal with them can be said to really think highly of him.

After all, in the eyes of outsiders, he and Feng Yunjing are just true immortals.

Even though it was two against two, it was obvious that Pei Du was gradually at a disadvantage.

Pei Du could only try his best to cope with the attacks from the opposite party, and also help Feng Yunjing to resist attacks from elsewhere.

"Who sent you?" Pei Du suddenly asked.

The two men had expressionless faces, but their moves became more and more fierce.

Seeing that the two ignored him, Pei Du continued: "It must be Ming Chen."

The two finally had some reaction, glanced at Pei Du with a cold look in their eyes, and scolded: "Bold, His Highness the Crown Prince!" How can a name be a taboo that a villain like you can call me by?"