Chapter 38

Chapter 38

  A few days later.

  It should be regarded as a rare day. The sky has cleared up in this magical realm, and the bright sunshine that has not been seen for a long time is scattered on the body, full of warmth and comfort.

  With the death of Xiang Beichen, Pei Du's trip to the Demon Realm has come to an end.

  Although it is not perfect, there are some different gains.

  Pei Du and Feng Yunjing stood at the interface between the Demon Realm and the outside world.

  Both of them changed from the black robes they wore in the Demon Realm and put on the uniforms of the Yunshan Sect.

  One is bright white, the other is light blue, they match inexplicably.

  Chi Ze and Ye Lingxuan stood opposite them.

  Ye Lingxuan was looking at Feng Yunjing reluctantly, and then he sighed slowly.

  After all, his identity has been exposed, which means that he can no longer follow the young man openly. What a pity.

  Chi Ze's face next to him was full of calm, but he was holding something in his hand, wrapped in a black cloth bag, which was a bit mysterious.

  "let's go."

  Pei Du said slowly, he lowered his eyes slightly and looked at the young man beside him.

  Looking into the young man's bright eyes, the corners of his lips raised slightly.

  There was a little joy in Feng Yunjing's eyes, and he nodded quickly.

  After all, he had been looking forward to this day for a long, long time.

  When the two were just about to set off, Chi Ze's voice suddenly came from behind:

  "Wait a moment."

  Pei Du paused slightly, stopped, and looked at Chi Ze with questioning eyes.

  Chi Ze didn't answer him, but just took a step forward, walked to Feng Yunjing, and handed him what he had been holding just now.

  "I give this to you as compensation for the days in the Demon Realm."

  Chi Ze said easily.

  Without waiting for Feng Yunjing to refuse, Chi Ze stuffed the thing directly into the young man's arms.

  He turned around and dragged Ye Lingxuan beside him towards the direction of the Demon Realm. He waved his hands towards Pei Du and the others and said, "See you later."

  Chi Ze looked at the road ahead and thought, maybe this time is not far away.

  Ye Lingxuan was reluctantly dragged away by Chi Ze, and he only had time to wave.

  Feng Yunjing looked at the things in his hands that Chi Ze had stuffed into his arms. He didn't know what to do with them for a moment.

  "Since he gave it to you, take it."

  Pei Du saw that the young man didn't know what to do, so he spoke.

  Chi Ze must have had a purpose in giving this thing to the young man, otherwise why did his expression become obviously relaxed the moment he gave this thing away.

  Hearing what Pei Du said, Feng Yunjing nodded, opened the cloth bag outside, and saw the true identity of the contents inside.

  It was a sword, a long sword, but the sword looked gray and unremarkable at all.