Chapter 26

Chapter 26

  The further we go, the thicker the black mist becomes.

  The sound of chains banging was faintly heard.

  Pei Du knew that if he went further, he should be able to find the place where Chi Ze was sealed.

  At this time, there was only Chi Ze in the depths of the cave. His mind echoed with Ye Ying's words, his expression gradually became excited, and his eyes revealed incomparable joy.

  Finally, after waiting for so long, he is finally back, finally back.

  At this time, two figures appeared at the entrance of the cave.

  He immediately calmed down the excited expression on his face.

  He asked coldly: "What are you doing here?"

  Chi Ze narrowed his peach blossom eyes slightly and looked at Pei Du who was walking over. When his eyes fell on Feng Yunjing, he paused slightly.

  But then he calmly looked away and continued:

  "Although you are not Pei Yu, I feel sick when I see your face, so you'd better stay away from me."

  There was a cold smile on the corners of Chi Ze's lips, and the ends of his eyes were raised slightly, and he looked at Pei Du with eyes full of disgust and boredom.

  Although the man in front of him has been trapped for hundreds of years, his outstandingly handsome facial features can still tell that he was as magnificent as he was back then, but now he is just a little more embarrassed.

  There is also a hint of gloom and fierceness between his eyebrows.

  Pei Du didn't pay attention to Chi Ze's words. He raised his eyelids slightly and said calmly, "I'm here to help you unblock him."

  "Help me unblock you?" Chi Ze felt as if he had heard a big joke. He stared at Pei Du with cold eyes, "Don't think that I don't know the purpose of you people entering the misty forest. They just want to take advantage of this moment when my strength is at its weakest to completely eliminate me."

  "You sanctimonious and decent monks will always say things that sound nice, but the things they do are not fair at all."

  Chi Ze sneered. He believed in Pei Yu and ended up like this.

  Pei Du's expression remained unchanged and he did not refute Chi Ze's words. Instead, he took out his sword and slashed directly at the iron chain that bound Chi Ze.

The spiritual sword collided with the thousand-year-old black iron and made a "buzz" sound, but there was no damage to the iron chain.

  It seemed that the chain was stronger than he thought, and he frowned slightly.

  After a few more attempts, Pei Du finally withdrew his sword and retreated to the place where he had just stood.

  Seeing that Pei Du was really taking action, Chi Ze knew that he might not be just talking, so he suppressed the sarcastic expression on his face and said slightly seriously:

  "Your cultivation is not enough to break this thousand-year-old black iron now."

  "Then what should we do?" Pei Du raised his eyes slightly and looked at Chi Ze and asked.

  Chi Ze smiled slowly, and then said: "Of course let me restore my cultivation. If I restore my cultivation, these things will not be able to trap me at all."