He's mine now

Kai woke up in a bed he wasnt familiar with. The sheets felt silky, the blanket was weighted and thick. He felt someone pull him tighter to their body so he started freaking out.

Jungkook tapped his shoulder. "Babe, what's wrong?"

Kai turned around and saw the older's face. He instantly felt calm. His green eyes softened as a smile graced his lips. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Jungkook ran his hands through Kai's blonde hair, down to his cheek. He began stroking it with his finger tips while his eyes were locked onto the emeralds staring back at him.

He pulled the blonde closer and they kissed. Kai gently pulled Jungkook on top of him as their kiss deepened. Kai stopped for a second to admire his 'husband'. "You're so beautiful Jungkook. How did I ever get lucky enough to have you?"

"I was thinking the same thing." Jungkook pressed his lips on him again. His right hand slipped under Kai's head as their tounges met. His left hand dipped under Kai's waist as the blonde wrapped his arms around his body.

Everything about this felt so right to both of them. It was so wrong at the same time but that was part of the thrill to Jungkook. As much as he wanted to make those emerald eyes roll backwards, they had things to do. The drug was going to wear off by sunset and they had to leave soon to the snow globe.

He pulled away. Kai asked "what's wrong? Did I do something again? Im sorry if I did."

"There's nothing wrong baby. Youre perfect. We just have stuff to do today."

"Oh... like what?"

"We're going to take a little trip out of the city. There's something we have to see."

"A trip?"

"You'll see. I'll be with you the whole time."

"Promise?"

"Yes. Im not letting you go Kai."

"Dont. I dont want you to."

Jungkook kissed him once him then pulled Kai to his feet. He led them to the bathroom and showed him where extra the toiletries were. They brushed their teeth and washed their faces. Kai combed his hair and Jungkook couldnt help but watch from the side of his eyes. The blonde hair got pushed backwards then fell in front of his forehead, leaving a gap in the center.

Kai looked over to see his 'husband' admiring him. "See something you like?"

"No. I see something I love."

Kai giggled. "I love you too." He looked around into the bedroom. "Sorry... where are my clothes again? I forgot."

Jungkook led him to his closet. It was the size of most people's bedrooms. Clothes hung everywhere. Belts displayed in a dresser with a glass top. An entire wall was dedicated to shelves of shoes. A seperate door led to his jewerly room. Millions of dollars of gems were in there in various wearable art pieces.

He picked out some simple 2 karat emerald studs and offered them to Kai. They looked gorgeous against his eyes. Kai picked out a cuffed short sleeved, white button downed silk shirt. Jungkook couldnt believe how delicious his angel looked in white.

Kai picked out some black skinny jeans with a black chain belt next. He was browsing through the shoes and had trouble deciding. "You have so many shoes. I dont know what to pick."

"We babe. We have so many shoes." His eyes landed on a pair of white leather timberland boots and knew it was perfect. "Put these on. You'll need them. Itll be dusty on the way there."

"I dont want to ruin them. Theyre immaculate."

"So you are you..." Kai smiled to the floor as his cheeks turned a rose shade of pink. Jungkook grinned and said "I meant they can easily be cleaned. I have a guy who does my specialized dry cleaning."