Two less threats

On the drive back, Kai held on really tightly. He was where he belonged. Jungkook felt like security and happiness.

When they parked the bike, Jungkook called his trolley. Kai asked where they were going and he simply said "to the cages. I want you to meet someone."

While Kai was still in his drugged state, there was one last person he wanted killed in the subterranean. Bangchan wasnt always his second in command. Bangchan took down this guy to replace him when he found out he was conspiring to kill Jungkook. Personally, the commander was also excited at the possibility to have sex in the blonde's blood lusted state.

He led his love through security then over to one of the balconies. There was a rusty metal cage hanging from it with a shriveled man inside.

The man's coals for eyes, peered into Kai's emeralds with extreme fear. Everyone in the cages heard about what he did in his firey green state. They feared him more than Jungkook because at least Jungkook never killed.

The commander pulled a lever which brought the cage up to the balcony. Two soldiers worked to get the man out of the cage. Jungkook pointed to the cell at the edge of the hall. Inside that one was another prisoner he didnt particularly like, his older brother. The original commander to the subterranean.

Kai watched the man be tossed into the cell with the other man inside. "Who are they?"

"The older one is my brother who used to have my position. The younger one tried to kill me."

The blonde's eyes may have been green but he only saw red now. He took a step towards the cage and saw the two men cowering in the corner. He looked at the younger one and asked "why did you try to kill him?""

He wimpered out "he's not good Kai... cant you see what he's doing to you? He wants you to kill me..."

"You tried to kill him. I'll ask again. Why?"

The brother blurted out "he's insane!"

Kai glared then turned his attention back to the younger man.

The traitor said "Dont kill us! Please dont kill us!"

Kai grew furious. "Dont give me a FUCKING reason to! ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

"You dont understand how he was before you! You werent around! You killed your own father beca-"

The brother slapped the traitor hard. It echoed throughout the cages. He whispered "you just guaranteed yourself death" as Kai came charging into the cell. The brother went to the opposite corner and watched the traitor being held up by the throat. He felt terrified knowing he was probably going to be next.

"DONT MENTION MY FUCKING FATHER!" Kai proceeded to drop the young man to the ground and break every single finger in his right hand. The screams were deafening.

The brother stared at Jungkook with disgust and terror. He was only met with a malicious smile back.

Kai proceeded to break every finger in the traitor's left hand as he taunted "did Jungkook ever do this to you? Break your fucking fingers one by one?"

The guy only screamed as a response.

"It's fucking happened to me. You want to talk about my fucking father? Let's match scars then." Kai took his knife and cut the prisoner's shirt open. "Even if my husband was as terrible as you say, Im about to show you what real terrible is. This is what I fucking grew up with!"

The brother yelled "STOP! PLEASE! HE DIDNT MEAN IT!" He went to grab the blonde to pull him away.

Kai turned around and snapped the brother's neck. His focus went back to his original target. He took his knife and made a quick large slice across the traitor's back to match the giant whip mark from when he was 8. It began bleeding heavily.

Jungkook only stood by in awe. Maybe after the war, he would make one of the Kangs make more of the drug for him. The blonde was the perfect killer on the drug. Completely devoid of empathy when it came to protection. A fucked up protection that he savored.

Next Kai turned the traitor around and broke his ribs with several hard kicks. The man on the ground began coughing up blood. Kai realized he may have kicked a little too hard. His victim was surely going to die soon because of it.

He walked out of the cell and took Jungkook's hand. They watched him slowly cough up more. Coughing became vomiting. Vomiting became choking. The red and yellow puddle grew more beneath his chest. After 20 minutes of struggling to live, the traitor finally died after choking on his own blood.

Kai turned to his commander and seductively asked "he cant try to kill you anymore. How are you going to thank me for it?"

Jungkook knew exactly how. He grabbed the blonde's hand and ran out of the cages and onto the trolley. They had a heavy makeout session while running each other's hands under their clothes.

When they arrived at the condo, Jungkook carried Kai in by the waist and threw him onto the couch.

They spent the remaining hours of Kai's emerald state sleeping, fucking and eating. They had sex on almost every sitting surface of the condo. A personal favorite was being bent over in the bathtub. Kai's was laying Jungkook on top of the dining table and licking various sweets off of him.

When the drug wore off, Kai made a mental note to try that with Yeonjun. His husband just tasted so much better to him.

Life in the subterranean returned back to normal. More meetings and more training. He stopped to visit Namjoon at the lab but the scientist still wasnt even close to the testing stage. There was a couple of printed letters that Kai took a glance at on Namjoon's desk. They were signed either T.K or A.K.

Namjoon noticed and began to shred them. The blonde only smiled as he left to go on his date with Jungkook.

If the Kangs were helping to develop it, that means they had the exact same plan in mind. Successfully poisoning the samples meant for Jungkook would be the end of this. There wasnt a doubt the drug would be completed soon if three of the brightest minds were working together on it. Maybe Ellie could help too once in a while when she wasnt govenoring the city.

Knowing his message was a success renewed his hope in the globe and with Namjoon by his side, this plan couldnt fail. Kai knew exactly what would happen if it did. It would be the end for everyone, including himself.