Seven blades

Kai woke up and saw Yeonjun's face sleeping peacefully above him. He decided to kiss him awake. Slowly, as his husband woke up, he begun to kiss back.

Yeonjun asked "hey baby. How are you feeling?"

"Really happy. I love you Yeonjun."

He stared into those firey green eyes and couldn't be happier they were his. No more splitting headaches. No more watching his husband forcing himself to think about Jungkook. No more agony of watching in pain. He kissed those pretty lips again then said "I love you too Kai. Don't ever leave me again."

Kai sat up and arched his eyebrow. He wondered why his husband would say something so ridiculous. It took him a moment to remember this wasn't the bedroom he had been sleeping in the last year and a half. There was someone else laying beside him in his memory but he couldn't remember who. This time, he didn't care enough to. Every part of him wanted Yeonjun. He promised "I won't. I don't ever want to. This is where I belong. I can feel it."

Yeonjun pulled him to his feet and they showered together. Their sex was fast and satisfying. Yeonjun had been waiting a year and half to do that with his favorite person. He promised to make it last longer tonight. Kai giggled as he licked the remaining white off of his lips.

When they finished showering, they changed and went to the lab.

The Chois and the Kangs were patiently waiting in Taehyun's office.

Kai had no idea who those people were when he saw them. They looked happy as the youngest two ran to hug him. He turned his head around to Yeonjun and looked confused. His husband only smiled. Kai pulled back and asked "I'm sorry, who are you guys again?"

Taehyun got sad his memory of him was wiped. They took turns introducing themselves. The young Kang made sure to emphasize he was his best friend. Soobin nudged him then assured Kai that he was, not him.

The adults told them to quit it then insisted the couple sit down. Amaris asked "do you know who Jungkook Jeon is?"

Kai shook his head.

"Try to remember."

They all sat patiently, waiting to see what would happen. Kai tried to remember but he couldn't.

Yeonjun especially was curious. He began to become excited, jumping up and down in his seat, as there wasn't any signs of headaches. The govenor put his hand on his shoulder to silently calm him down.

Kai gave up trying. "I'm sorry. I have no idea who he is."

Yeonjun side hugged his baby and placed a fat kiss on his cheek. The blonde wasn't exactly sure what he did to deserve that but it made him happy.

Taehyun asked "do you remember how you got here?"

"I was on a bike. I was on the back of it. I can't remember who I was holding onto."

"Do you remember the layout of where you came from?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember how to get inside?"

Now Kai felt uncomfortable. He didn't understand why that was important so he asked "does it matter?"

Soobin changed the subject. He didn't want his best friend to perceive them as dangerous. "Were you happy in there? Did they hurt you?"

"I was happy. They didn't hurt me. I was actually pretty well taken care of."

That answer satisfied them. Yeonjun made eye contact with Amaris who nodded. He asked his husband "you ready to go? There's someone I would like you to meet."