Good morning beautiful

Jungkook woke up first. Kai was still peacefully sleeping besides him. He lightly shifted in bed but it was enough to make the blonde wake up. Those beautiful green eyes stared back at him with a beautiful matching smile. "Good morning Jungkook."

"Good morning baby. How do you feel?"

"Happy. Im always happy when Im with you!"

Jungkook couldnt help but admire how cute he looked. Kai giggled and asked "what?"

"Nothing." Jungkook kissed him with a smile on his lips. Kai kissed back.

Just like before, Jungkook found himself being rolled on top of Kai. This time, he wouldnt stop him.

The blonde slipped his hand under Jungkook's shirt and hooked his fingers onto his waistband. He used it to pull the raven hair closer to his body. Jungkook gently seperated Kai's thighs with his own as his tounge danced inside his mouth. His hands worked to slip the silk shirt off of the blonde's body.

He has never been this excited to be on top of someone before. Kai was his missing piece in life. Their energy was electrifying every nerve in his skin.

Kai's touch was soft as he worked to remove Jungkook's pants. Jungkook helped as his lips traveled to Kai's neck. He kissed it roughly, he wanted to leave a mark. It was like a branding to let the world know he was his. Kai arched his neck up wanting more. He whispered "harder". Jungkook obeyed. He started to nibble in between kisses. The mark was getting darker and darker. Kai loved it.

Jungkook stopped to admire what he did. He ripped Kai's pants off of him and began to examine his upper half. There were a lot of scars on his torso, similar to his own.

Kai sat up and began to create his own mark on Jungkook's chest. The raven hair threw his head back as Kai began to work him with his hand. His tounge still danced on his chest while his hand moved up and down. Jungkook found himself gripping the back of Kai's head.

Those emerald eyes kept staring as he kept going. He wanted to see Jungkook's reaction. He wanted him to lose control.
His tounge traveled down his chest to where his hand was.

The pleasure was so intense that Jungkook threw himself backwards onto the other end of the bed. Kai's mouth remained on him even with the sudden movement. Every time Jungkook tried to pull away, Kai was sure to drag him back down.

The blonde made it wet and sloppy. He was choking but he didnt care. Making Jungkook happy was the only thing that mattered to him. He inserted his index finger while continuing to work him with his mouth.

This was new to Jungkook but it felt so right. Kai hit a nerve that he didnt know he had. Jungkook's hand reached down to the one inside of him and helped to slip another finger in. The blonde slowed his tounge's pace and his fingers increased theirs. He could start to taste him. He wanted more.

Jungkook's noises were now out of his control as Kai slipped a 3rd finger in. The blonde pulled his mouth off and just watched his 'husband's face as he continued to work him. Those green eyes were filled with lust. The angel fell. Jungkook could barely meet his gaze. He was turned on in every single way. No one had ruined him like this before.

Kai slowly pulled out of Jungkook then threw his legs over his shoulders. He bent over and licked behind the raven haired's ear for a few seconds before whispering "are you ready for this?"

Jungkook didnt verbally respond. He only pushed himself further down until he felt his target. Kai slowly inserted himself. It was a lot to take in but Jungkook loved the challenge. He whimpered in equal parts pain and pleasure.

The emerald eyes switched from lust to worry. "Am I hurting you?"

"No baby. You're just a lot to take in." Jungkook pulled Kai down to kiss him. His hand cupped the blonde's back and pushed inwards. Kai got the hint and kept going, making sure to be gentle.

Jungkook bit Kai's lip once the rest of him was inserted. Kai pulled his lips off of his and adjusted their angle. He kept adjusting until he found the spot his fingers previously hit before. It was intense. Nothing about Kai, Jungkook could handle which made him enjoy it that much more.

The blonde kept a slow pace. He made sure Jungkook was enjoying himself before he started to care about his own pleasure. He spit onto his hand and began to work his front. That combination sent Jungkook into over drive.

He yelled for Kai to go faster. The blonde obeyed as he slammed his hips into him. Jungkook started to slip out from under so Kai grabbed his waist and locked him into place. He threatened "you're not going anywhere" as he continued to relentlessly nail him.

This was everything Jungkook wanted and then some. He kept staring at the mark he made on the blonde's porcelain skin. The other side was blank. That needed to be changed. He pulled Kai downwards and began sucking the other side of his neck. The harder Kai went, the more Jungkook bit.

Kai took it as a challenge. He wore the branding he was creating for himself as a badge of honor.

Without warning, Jungkook released onto both of their chests. Kai wasnt there yet. He kept fucking Jungkook which made the raven hair release even more. When the blonde finally finished, he was exhausted. They both were.

Warm liquid flowed out of Jungkook's body and onto the bed sheet. Kai pulled out and cupped the side of his 'husband's face with his palm. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook nodded while trying to catch his breath. He kissed him and then whispered "I can't wait to do that to you."