We're the same

Kai was sipping a bottle of water in the trolley. Jungkook couldnt stop staring at him. He didnt understand how someone could be so attractive doing nothing.

The blonde looked over and caught him mid-gaze. He winked and went back to drinking.

Jungkook walked up to him, grabbed his face and began kissing him. Kai couldnt help but smile in their kisses. Jungkook meant everything to him.

The raven haired sat on top of the blonde's lap, straddling him. They were drunk on each other. Those green eyes were going to fade to amber so Jungkook was going to savor every moment until that happened.

Kai clutched his waist as the trolley came to a stop. He kept kissing him and got sad when his 'husband' pulled away.

Jungkook offered his hand. "Come on. We can definitely do that later. This is our stop though babe."

Kai took it and let himself be lead away. "Where are we going now?"

"To get some food. After what we did this morning, Im kinda hungry. Arent you?"

"I guess."

Jungkook led him to a door. It opened to an entire street of restaurants that stretched down a whole mile. Both sides of the street had end to end cafes and eateries of every cuisine you could imagine. Tables and chairs spilled into the sidewalk as the middle street was split into a walking lane and a '2 wheel' lane.

The smells of the street was delightfully overwhelming. Signs hung everywhere, some big, some small, all a bit flashy.
Kai's green eyes seemed to glow even brighter in the neon lights. His jaw dropped. He looked around in awe at everything, just trying to take it all in.

Jungkook just watched him in pure happiness. He knew the blonde really could be happy here. He just needed to see what he was missing out on. "Have you seen old pictures of Las Vegas Kai?"

The blonde looked back at him. A red and green light glowed above which further highlighted his eyes. He responded "I think so."

"This street was inspired by Vegas. Some of the restaurants even have slot machines but I dont think that's your sort of thing."

Kai shrugged. "Not really."

Jungkook took Kai's hand in his and asked "so what are you craving? Any food you could possibly imagine, you can have."

"Anything you want I want."

"Babe..." Jungkook began to wonder if Kai was always this indecisive. "What do YOU want?"

"I just want you. Please dont get mad. Youre all I can think about though. Im okay with anything you want to eat. Really. I dont mind."

"I love you Kai. Please dont forget because I mean it. I love you."

The blonde looked confused. "Why would I forget? I married you. Its you and me for life!"

Jungkook tucked a stray blonde strand behind Kai's ear. "Do you love me? I mean really love me?"

The emeralds melted looking at his 'husband'. He couldnt have looked more in love. It was like he was looking at Yeonjun. "Of course I do. Youre my world. I could never leave you Jungkook."

He wished that was true as he took Kai to one of his favorite restaurants. It was an expensive sushi place. Jungkook swore their fish tasted like the real thing hence the prices on the menu.

Kai absolutely loved it. Jungkook barely ate. His focus was entirely on the blonde. Even the way he chewed was attractive.

No one in his circle believed that he was really in love but he knew. He knew they were meant for each other. Jin called it 'obsession' and 'insanity' but he was wrong. Once Kai really fell in love with him, once those amber eyes looked at his with the same affection as the emeralds, he would show them all he was right.