Chapter Five

“Fuck" Byron curses lowly, "Yeah, take it all in your dirty little mouth, just like that,” he praises, fingers gripping harshly into the strands of the female employee's hair.

He had his eyes shut in bliss as he continues to work his hips in show, steady motions. So lost in pleasure that he couldn't be bothered by the fact that the office doors were not shut and that anyone could walk in at any given moment.

The lady also moans loudly at his words, sending vibrations up his already sensitive, spit-slicked length. The hands in her hair became two as he felt himself draw closer to the edge. Her mouth truly was skilled and he feels his toes curl in the annoying loafers he'd been technically forced to wear earlier that day.

In a quest to not cum earlier than he would've liked, he drags a finger under her chin, making her lift her head with his cockhead still heavy on her tongue. She looked totally disheveled, tears brimming in her eyes, makeup a mess and hair standing in every possible angle, Byron feels a sense of accomplishment at her disheveled state. He fights back the urge to moan as he leans in to claim her lips in a dirty, tongue filled kiss, the smacking sounds of their lips filing the otherwise quiet office as he reaches out to grab her soft pillowy boobs over the stretchy fabric of her shirt.

"Fuck, you really are good at this, aren't you?" He says, shivering slightly in overstimulation when she giggles hazily while thumbing at his cockhead.

Seemingly in no mood for a conversation, she dives back in and with a few strokes of her perfectly manicured fingers at the base of his cock and balls, accompanied by her slick, warm mouth taking the rest of his length, he feels himself stilling in his movements, cumming down her throat with a long drawn out groan.

His grip on her hair tightens, getting a twisted sense of pleasure at the slight choking sound she lets out as he releases his load, making sure she swallowed every drop and it was in that exact moment that the large glass door of the office pushes open.

"Fuck!"

"Oh shit"  both men curse simultaneously. Byron, at the fact that he'd slammed his knee against the table as he jolted at the sudden intrusion, and Charles, at the sight he'd just walked in on.

The female employee runs past Charles who had his back turned to them in a matter of seconds and Byron hurriedly tucks himself back into his pants with an exaggerated eye roll.

Charles scrunches his nose as he walks closer to drop the files he'd been holding unto the table.

"I was having a good time. You ruined it" he complains, petulant and Charles resists the urge to scoff at his words.

"A good time?" He pauses, not exactly expecting a reply, but he gets one in the form of Byron's raised brow, "That was your new secretary, Byron" he deadpans and the man shrugs.

"I'm aware." He simply says, "but, you should know it wasn't all me this time, she gave me signals"

"And you went with it?" Charles really had a headache at this point, because Byron just fucking shrugs again.

"Of course. I didn't see a reason not to" he offers, before stretching so his back lets out a small popping sound and then stretches towards the file deposited on his table.

"I was wondering why you started resisting less against coming to the office lately, now I see why" Byron grins roguishly at that, earning an eye roll from Charles.

"I'm sure I don't need to remind you what would happen if the boss were to find out about your 'activities' with the staff," he warns, busying himself with brushing invincible dust off his suit.