Chapter Seventy

"Michael,What are you doing? Are you insane?" Came Midas' voice as he questioned the other's sanity.

Michael shook his head as he drew closer and planted a short kiss on the other's lips, earning gasps from most corners of the room, except ma'am Grace and Sophia who smiled softly at the audacious display. Cameron and Byron shot a look at each other at they shook their heads while Mr Smith looked more than unamused as Micheal probably would've dropped dead if looks could kill.

Midas blinked continuously when Michael separated from him with an eyebrow raised, seemingly unable to pick his jaw off the ground since the start of the day ; since when was Micheal such a rebel.

"What is the meaning of this? You come to my house at this time of day to cause a scene? Are you testing me, Micheal" Mr Smith who had been unusually quiet as the previous scenes unfolded, finally spoke, voice promising underlying danger.

"I wouldn't dare test you, Sir" Micheal said, hands on his chest as his voice pitched in faux disbelief before continuing; "like I said, I'm just here to pick my boyfriend and I'll be out of your hair"

Mr Smith let out a loud scoff " I can see I was way too lenient with that 6 month suspension."

Midas gawked at that, staring between the two as that was his first time hearing about it.

"WHAT, DAD?! A six month suspension" Midas gasped out; seemed like the world was full of surprises for the poor boy today.

"You could give me some more if you'd like, it's just more time to spend with my baby boy" Micheal retorted, not minding Midas' previous outburst, tapping the others jaw with a playful smile. At this point, Midas could've sworn the other was on some kind on crack because 'what the hell was up with him today?!?'

"My son is not YOURS, I thought I made it clear to you, stay away from him" Mr Smith's words drew Midas out of his thoughts as he shook his head to clear them.

"I genuinely do not think that would be possible, Sir, seeing as how your son makes up my whole world, I understand if you don't like me but would you rather have my blood on your hands when I die from lacking vitamin Midas?" Micheal continued, his own jaw dropping as he stared at Mr Smith, reciting his lines like he was on some generic romance novel from the 90's. "Sir, I love your son and I cannot let you keep me from him, infact, the vacation you so gracefully gave me, I plan to spend with him, so you see your suggestion can't work"

"Well you will make it work because I won't accept you!"

"I will make you" Micheal immediately shot back.

"Michael, stop it, what are you doing?" Midas finally spoke after watching the two continuously go back and forth, none of them backing down.

"You don't see what he's doing?" Cameron says, amused smile on his face.

"What's he doing? Playing the crazy guy? Cause this is definitely a new development" Byron questioned.

"He's challenging Dad" Cameron replied with a smirk as he looked between the two.

"Eh?" Byron said dumbly.

"Tch.....you don't know dad at all, bro. This was exactly what he expected from the night he sent Micheal out, you know" Cameron said now beginning to stroll towards where Midas stood "Of course he knew he couldn't change Midas' sexuality, it doesn't work like that, but you know it takes a lot of guts to stand against someone like Dad, especially when it seemed like Midas was the only one putting up a fight after Micheal was sent away. Dad does not like cowards, look at him, he's enjoying this" Cameron said, now turning to the older Smith who had an amused smile on his face, a huge difference from the daggers he was shooting earlier.