Chapter Fifty-six

WARNING : MATURE CONTENT.

.
In another dimly lit, well furnished and now heated room, the artist Zayn's alluring voice could be heard playing behind the scenes as the provocative lyrics of the song 'pillowtalk' set the mood for the lovers who were currently locked at the lips, in an intense make out session as Gina's fingers found place at the back of Byron's neck, fingers occasionally running through his Raven hair as she vigorously moved her hips, butt firmly grounding down on the rapidly growing budget of the one who's pelvis she was seated on ; Byron, his fingers around her waist as he cautiously guided her movements, matching her pace with his own. As she moaned lightly into his mouth when his fingers found purchase around her neck before he gently broke the kiss, lips travelling to her neck as she threw her head back feverishly, brain going fuzzy from just the movement of his lips and wet tongue as he sucked on a spot on her neck, no doubt leaving a hickey behind before licking over the spot and going back to kiss her lips, palms kneading the soft flesh of her ass drawing a long moan from her as he seized the opportunity to work his tongue into her mouth, licking all around the welcoming warmth as he tasted every part of her cavern.

Without breaking the kiss, he manoeuvred the silky kimono after wear of her nightdress off her body, throwing it at the feet of the bed, as he dropped the stringy straps of her the silky knee length deep blue nightgown letting it pool around her ribs as he finally fed the sight of her firm A cup breasts to his hungry eyes.

He let out a deep groan as he buried his face into the space between her boobs, still grabbing her by the waist before planting a kiss on the left boob, mouth brushing past her sensitive nipple as a wanton moan slipped past her lips.

He gave his full attention to the left boob this time continuously kissing and licking all around the dark brown areola as his other hand grabbed around and fondled the other boob tweaking the nipple and getting it all red and sensitive, giving it as much attention as he could possibly spare with his mouth currently filled with the other as she no longer tried to contain her moans and grabbed and pulled his head impossibly closer, feeding him more than his mouth could contain.

Byron suddenly detached from the spit slicked nipple, laying her on her back as he slid the nighties off, leaving her in her black lace panties.
Gina watched wordlessly as he stripped himself off his final piece of clothing too, his dick springing free, almost making contact with his belly button from how quickly it did as her mouth fell open at the mere sight of it.
"What?" came Byron's smug voice, taking note of her gaze fixated on his lower area.

"That night....Did I really..."

"Did you take this?" He half snickered as she spluttered, "of course you did and you enjoyed every bit of it even though you were a bit tipsy"

"Oh my God, Shut up, you're being so naughty right no--" Byron cut her words off with his fingers around her neck as he dived in for another taste of her lips working his way down her body this time as he left kisses all over the places his lips trailed, here and there, travelling down to his actual goal, Gina having lost herself in the feeling of his lips all over her, floating on cloud 9 as all she could think of was the feel of his lips on her sensitive skin only to be violently ripped out of the floaty clouds as she felt a kiss planted directly on her clit through her panties, followed by a hand she didn't register previously, working its way into the panties and a thick finger slipping into her opening. She peeled her eyes open with the speed of light to be met with a wink from the initiator, a smirk playing on his features as she felt her toes curl. He went back to leisurely kissing her, sucking her whole soul out through her mouth as his finger started to work it's way in and out of her, feeling her breathing start to come out in uneven pants as he added another finger, equally as thick as he started to thrust faster not giving her a chance to process anything other than himself on her as she was thrown into a haze, letting out whines and parting her legs to allow him crawl closer, wanting to leave no space between them as she grabbed his face and returned the kiss with as much fervour reduced to nothing but the short gasps of "oohs and "ahh"s he forced out of her as his fingers now worked at a fast unrelenting pace, ripping the flimsy material of the panties off her hips as he soaked in all the broken sounds until she couldn't take it anymore and finally voiced out.