Chapter Seventy One

{Four months Later}

.
The gentle sounds of waves crashing and seagulls squawking loudly served as background noise, as the Smiths sat around a large table, every member of the not so little gathering looking equally as expensive and cheerful as they picked at the wide range of seafood spread out on the table ; The baked lobster stuffed with shrimp, accompanied by baked king crabs with a side of corn on the cob, a platter of lotus seafood,
Crawfish and daiquiris all looked equally mouth watering as bottles of wines from different brands sat on the table, some of them including; Cline, Edna valley, different varieties from the Rodney strong vineyards and even The show Cabernet.

They were on family vacation, planned by Mr Smith himself as the man, who was putting on a black slim fit polo T-shirt paired with white shorts and summer brimmed hat, laughed at something Sophia, who was dressed in a floral print split off shoulder dress and sunburn straw hat had said.

Cameron, wearing a white short-sleeved button down shirt and pastel yellow shorts, sets his sunglasses on the table, tongue peaking out in concentration as he quietly popped the shell off a crab, setting the claws on a waiting Iris' plate as she smiled endearing at him, adjusting the back straps on her white swimsuit crochet crop top that was paired with a high waisted leaf print slit skirt.

Byron was dressed similar to Cameron, white crew neck t-shirt and navy blue swim trunks as Gina, her upper half covered in a drawstring ruched top, rested her heavily accessorised hand on his from where it rested on her bare thigh, courtesy of the high slit floral print skirt she was wearing, straw weave hat resting on her head as the two were actively engaged in a light hearted debate about who the best Pokemon was.

Michael and Midas looked like the generic couple on vacation as they had on matching floral shirts and bottoms, only difference being in their choice of footwear as Micheal had on a pair of brown sandals whilst Midas went with his new SF air force sneakers.

Mr Smith had a smile on his face as he caught sight of Micheal cooing loudly as he asked Midas to 'open wide' popping a few shrimps in his mouth as they both shared giggles in between.

"Do you want some?" Iris says, offering Cameron some crab meat as she felt slightly bad about the fact that all he'd been doing so far was feed her, dumb pregnancy hormones having her stomach feeling like a bottomless pit, the other day, she literally cried when he said his arms felt tired from feeding her all day.

"Only if you call me by my name" Cameron replied, causing everyone else to suddenly turn to them, Byron being the first to air his confusion.

"Hold on, are you saying she still calls you boss?!"

"Right?! Isn't it unbelievable that she refuses to call me Cameron even after 5 months dating?!" He exasperated before continuing thoughtfully, "except maybe that once on text but that doesn't count, maybe I should offer her an official lay off letter so it can finally sink in!" He cried out, causing Midas and Byron to snicker loudly at his dismay.

"Really Iris, You still refer to him as 'Boss'?" Mr Smith asked after the laughter from Byron and Midas had died down.

Iris spluttered at the attention, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water before smacking Cameron's thigh and saying "I- it takes some getting used to" was all she managed to get out causing Mr Smith to square his shoulders, now speaking with a proud smile

"I'm sure his name or even a bit of pet names here and there wouldn't hurt, I mean, look at Sophia and i" he now turns to his wife with a smile still on his face "she's my sweetheart and she calls me that too, or even honey on some days" He smirked causing Midas and Byron to let out loud groans, Cameron rolling his eyes at the implication with a small call of "oh my God, Dad!" From Midas as Sophia coyly hid her face behind her hands.