More Than One Way

The New Batman Adventures 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Gotham Girls

Episode #95 - More Than One Way

Upon hearing about a rare miniature painting in a local museum and Megan had to be on guard for the night, Poison Ivy climbs out of a nearby manhole, ready to steal it. She is unexpectedly joined by Harley Quinn, then Catwoman.

"Huh?" all three of them were surprised.

So now what...?

"The miniature painting?" ask Ivy.

"Seems like all three of us wants it." said Harley.

"But only one may have it." added Catwoman.

Realizing that only one of them can steal it, Harley suggests a game of rock-paper-scissors.

"Rock-paper-scissors?"

Lacking any better ideas, the three girls play to decide who gets to go for the prize. (What follows this depends on the results of the interactive segment. The final attempt skips Batgirl thwarting the theft, allowing the villain to escape with the picture for the next scene) ....First was Catwoman: As she carefully cuts her way through the window to open and carefully taken it. Only for Megan to stun her friend/enemy and Batgirl to handcuff her.

"Nice try, but no show." she said. "Right, Batgirl?"

"Bad, kitty."

Next was Harley Quinn: Walking at the two guards to use her guns to fire punching gloves to go on inside and saying.

"Bongy, bongy." said the insane clown girl.

She gets into the museum to steal the painting, only for Megan to pepper spray Harley a little...

"Picky, picky, girl."

And Batgirl to punch the villain next.

"Bong, bongy." getting her fists out to do so.

And last was Poison Ivy: Walking to the two guards to blow powder-like pepper to make them sneeze and for her to get inside the place.

"Bless you."

She steals the painting...And then we stop from there. Outside, the three criminals fight over the painting until they are all tied up by Batgirl and hold down by Megan too.

"Mine."

"Nope, neither of you get it but to Batgirl's victory." she said. "But nice try to each of you three."

And Batgirl who tells them that no matter how they do it, crime doesn't pay.

"No matter how you do it, crime doesn't pay, girls." said Batgirl.

Well, talk about a waste of time there, huh? Yep...