Hold That Tiger

The New Batman Adventures 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Gotham Girls

Episode #103 - Hold That Tiger

Catwoman is interrupted during a jewel heist by Zatanna, who admits that she would rather 'zap [her] into handcuffs', but she needs her help.

"No fair, Zatanna."

"Look, I would like to put you in handcuffs if I could. But I might need your help." she said. "Isn't that right, Megan?"

As Megan comes into the jewelry store since Zatanna ask for some help with someone else who was good around other animals. Huh?

"Yeah, she's right." Megan shows herself out of the shadows. "As much as I want to stop you, my dear friend, Zatanna begs of me to aid her with your help. It's an emergency. I have to come with her."

After her last performance, her white tiger was stolen.

"A couple of thieves stole something precious to me from my dressing room during my show...My white tiger was taken away."

With Catwoman smiling, this changing her mind. For Megan pinpoints the location.

"There are animal smugglers. They sell rare animals for money no matter what they're good for. Most wanted so I want their money. One of the most wanted bounties behind it all, and that's Rex Larson." she leads the way. "Ladies, let's move out!"

With Megan using her computer book tracks down Zatanna's tiger, the three paid a visit to the docks, where Rex Larson has set up business: kidnapping rare animals and selling to the highest bidder.

"I heard about this Rex Larson person does sell animals to the highest bitter." said Catwoman. "And I'm sure that your tiger is one of them. Megan, you sure do your homework very well."

As Rex was calling up to make his next payment to sell off...

"Please tell the boss that his new white tiger will be delivered real soon."

Soon, something comes hopping inside of the hideout being a rabbit.

"Where did that come from?" ask one of the henchmen.

There, Zatanna lets a small rabbit loose in the building, then turns it into an elephant which wreaks havoc as Megan enters the room by using her baton to fight off the three men, until Rex blasts it with a shotgun, ending the spell. As Megan tries to save her friend and the other two animals, the two men grabbed hold of her to be stopped.

"Zatanna! Run!"

"Nice try, magic girl and Megan." said Rex. "But your magic tricks are over."

He then takes aim at Zatanna, but Catwoman knocks the gun out of his hands, and together, they subdue the criminals for Megan to ice spray them and Zatanna casts a spell to cage them all inside of it. Allowing Megan to arrest the three men, gets her money and set the tiger freed.

"No more animal selling from you, creeps. And thanks again, Catwoman."

Zatanna is reunited with her tiger while Catwoman, wishing to avoid a meeting with the police, pulls a vanishing act of her own.

"Thanks again." Zatanna said the same thing.

"No problem, Megan." she said as she pats the white tiger. "Now do me a favor and stall the cops while I pull a vanishing act of my own."

I guess Zatanna will do so in return as the cops arrived at the scene just in the nick of time.

"Scat."

And from there, Catwoman disappears within the shadows like a real cat she was. For Megan to find her friend/enemy was gone for good until next time.

"How does she do that...?" Megan was confused. "She's good."

"I got to learn that trick."

Maybe so, Zatanna, maybe you will one day.