Honor Among Thieves

The New Batman Adventures 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Gotham Girls

Episode #131 - Honor Among Thieves

From newspaper saying about Batgirl frees the three villains, Gordon makes her public enemy number one, and for her, Ivy, Harley, and Catwoman were most wanted for Megan sees this all from her computer book on today's news while waiting for standby.

"(Barbara...Come on, do something. We can't solve this without the cops on our tails. We might need some help; this is where planning a break in to police headquarters comes in next.)" Megan said. "(I hope the others are careful on this mystery to be solved soon enough, and the same goes for Montoya.)"

Hopefully so, Megan...Snow begins to fall again, as a police task force cracks down on 'costumed criminals', with Batgirl as Public Enemy #1. Detective Montoya has misgivings, especially since the regular criminals are more than picking up the slack.

"I can tell you something—if I was one of those costumed nutcases, I'd hightail it out of Gotham as fast as my psychosis could carry me." said one of the officers to Montoya.

She catches sight of Catwoman and calls in a report, only for the task force to try to take her down using explosives, leaving her literally stunned as Catwoman somehow escapes the blast. At Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy's hideout, Harley notes that cops are everywhere, looking for them. Ivy responds that they can't hide forever. Despite this, Ivy sends of Harley to get a soda, when they are suddenly caught. Harley is caught with a net, and Ivy is put to sleep with sleeping gas. Looks like al of them were caught together again. Or were they...?

"Ivy?" surprised Catwoman.

"Cat?" same with Ivy.

"Red?" Harley wakes up.

"Well, this is fine and soft."

Catwoman made a joke there for they were all trapped in a police truck from the looks of it.

"Who are these guys?" questioned Ivy.

"Cops." answered Catwoman. "Probably the Commissioner's anti-task force on us."

From the looks of it, maybe...

"Where are they taking us?" Harley asks Catwoman.

"On a one ticket out of town."

In a different word to not having a free vacation, but to Harley she thought about it at first.

"Disney World?"

Not really...The truck then stops to be opened, then the arresting officer reveals herself as Batgirl once she removes the mask.

"Tag, you're all it!" she said to show herself to them.

Soon, Megan joins in as she asks Catwoman, Ivy, and Harley for their help now.

"Megan Tsuki and Batgirl?" surprise all of the three female villains.

"Hey, ladies, we need all of your help."

Once she said that, Batgirl added on a little reminder from before.

"Now, about that little agreement we had..." she reminds them.

And there was a lot more to it for them to help them out in return, but will it work?