Mad Love

The New Batman Adventures 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #135 – Mad Love

Commissioner Gordon goes in for a dental appointment, only to find the Joker in the place of his dentist. Harley Quinn ties him to the chair, and just as Joker is about to kill the Commissioner. That's when Megan and Batman both crash in.

"Megs!" surprised Harley.

"And Batsy too!" same with Joker.

Megan had her gun out at Harley and Joker.

"Hey, couple clowns. Having Gordon killed from his mouth, so gross, huh Batman?"

Batman tosses a pair of chattering teeth to the floor with disdain and tells the Joker that the clue was poorly done.

"Trying to give us the slip, Joker? It didn't work as you planned to. A real sloppy job I might add." he said to leaving the item back to the two clowns.

"Hey, the teeth were my idea...so is this!" Harley interrupts Batman's bashing and claims credit for the idea, then stuns Batman and Megan with a spray of gas.

"Batman!"

Hard for two to move anywhere else now.

"A real gas in that one, huh Mr. J?" she tosses out a pun about it, much to the Joker's outrage.

"Hey! I give out the punchlines, Harley, not you!" he was mad. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir..." she got scared.

As they make their escape, Joker tosses a grenade into Gordon's lap.

"Well, Batsy, it's been a hoot, as always. May the floss be with you!" Joker laughs to get away with Harley.

But Megan manages to use her powder antidote to save both her and Batman, as the Dark Knight hurls it out the window in the nick of time.

"Good thing I made that gadget today, huh?" said Megan to try seeing Joker and Harley anywhere on the streets. "Crap, they got away again. You okay, Gordon?

Thanks to them saving Gordon's life, he will be to get a real dentist now.

"I really hate these check-ups." he said.

Then Megan added...

"It's better than dying."

In the Funnibones warehouse, Joker is poring over various plans to kill Batman and/or Megan (in an appropriately humiliating yet comedic manner). He is so obsessive that he fails to notice Harley prancing around behind him in an alluring negligee, and when she announces herself, he irritably orders her away.

"Oh, come on, Puddin'! Don't you wanna rev up your Harley?" she was sexy to do things with Joker. "Vroom, vroom!"

Joker laments that his trap at the dentist's office was, indeed, too easy and he must try harder to come up with the 'perfect' means of defeating Batman.

"Batman was right! That setup today was corny! Old hat! It's time I capped off our feud with his ultimate humiliation! Followed by his deliciously delirious death. Maybe if Bat's Megs wasn't in the way, things would make a lot more sense getting rid of him." said the Joker. "Rid of them both I tell you."

Harley asks what if Joker simply shot him.

"Why don't ya just shoot him?"

"Just shoot him. Know this, my sweet: the death of Batman and Megan must be nothing less than a masterpiece! The triumph of my sheer comic genius over his ridiculous mask and gadgets!" The idea of murdering his archenemy in such a mundane manner enrages him, as it must represent his comic genius in any way possible.