The Ultimate Thrill

The New Batman Adventures 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #109 - The Ultimate Thrill

Aboard a zeppelin, people are being robbed by a female criminal, Roxy Rocket. After taking the jewels, Roxy leaps out of the zeppelin. The police spot her but there is nothing they can do to save her. Roxy uses a remote device to call her rocket over and she takes off flying. The police give chase in a helicopter and fire on her, but she shoots a smoke bomb into their helicopter causing them to crash.

"I love me a good chase!" she said to take flight.

Soon, Megan arrives to try stopping Roxy with her jet-like back pack to give her a flying chase.

"Hold it!" Megan had her gun out and pointed at Roxy. "Roxanne Sutton. AKA Roxy Rocket. Most wanted for doing air stunts, causing others to get hurt, and of course robbing people. A lot to be a bounty's most wanted to gather a good price on your head. Now pull over your rocket."

Roxy just laughs to fly around Megan to make smoke hurt her eyes a little which also causes her to cough a lot.

"Make me! Sorry, Megan, but I'm not getting arrested today by a bounty hunter like yourself!"

Megan tries to see again and then calls for backup and goes after her.

"I never said I was alone..."

Batman arrives and gives chase in the Batwing but the plane proves to be too bulky to follow Roxy to join with his girlfriend Megan.

"Sorry I'm late." he said.

Roxy takes off for Megan to lead Batman the way in order to stop Roxy by air.

"Come on, Batman! She's getting away!" Megan helps out her boyfriend.

For Roxy to enjoy the good chase to try losing the two somehow.

"About time."

They both try to corner her in a tunnel but the right wing of his plane is torn off and Roxy gets away.

"Batman!"

"Nice flight and chase on our first date, Batman." Roxy blows a kiss at the Dark Knight to take off. "I'll call ya! Later Megan!"

For her to stop chasing after Roxy, Megan had no choice but to help out Batman by pulling up the Batwing to be going down fast 'along with her ESP powers'.

"Hang on, Bruce! I'll try to slow it down...! While you find a safe landing spot! Hurry...!" she holds up for dear life.

Batman gives it a good to trust in Megan and telling Alfred about in radio, into the Batcave they goes into for Megan did what she could do to stop, and the machine does the rest to slow the Batwing from crashing and saving Bruce/Batman's life thanks to Alfred's device that did all of that.

"Megan?"

"I'm fine!" Megan checks on Bruce. "Man, that was some work out." she gets mad and uses her powers to hit a punching bag. "Stupid Roxy almost killed the both of us! She was flittering with you!"

Alfred sees and hears that the landing went well.

"This might come out of your allowance, sir." he said to Bruce.

"Not now, Alfred!!!" Megan yells to calming down next. "Excuse me. I need a shower."

Batman does a background check on Roxy and explains to Alfred, Megan 'who's aware about this person', Gidget, and Batgirl that Roxy used to be a stunt double and made her living off movies. Unfortunately, she made stunts too dangerous and insurance companies would no longer cover her, destroying her career.